Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1. Video is fire

2. Seeing Jay with his chest out is wild, like nah. We good son.

3. The whole pro black imagery is dope as ****, I like the space Jay is in right now.

4. Is that Future on the song?

5. I hate this rap/sing **** Beyonce doing. I hate "hood" Beyonce, comes off very fake to me. Don't want to hear it.

I'm completely fine with rap Beyonce cause that gives us rap Jay.

Rap Beyonce and Rap Jay >>>>> Drunk In Love

I don't think that line in particular was for Kanye.

When has Kanye ever spoken about being a boss or trying to be Jay Z? He don't even really wanna do music...he not playing the same game as Jay.

Someone else has tho. And that person has also traded bars w/ Jay specifically about these particular topics.

"*****s rather work for the man than work with me, just so they can pretend they on my level" = http://www.businessinsider.com/drak...h-apples-beats-music-streaming-service-2015-6

Yeah I was thinking it was meant for Aubrey

Man ****** are fickle. Tryna make it seem like it was pure trash. They tryna get that Nas ep outta here already :lol:

Df2GlGZX0AEV2Jq.jpg:large

That crap is all for social media likes. They be acting like you can't like more than one album at a time :lol:

PM the God if you need a link for the album. I know a lot of y'all don't have Tidal or stream music.

Was playing Jay Rock all day and all night. Album is fire, went to Best Buy to cop and they didn't even have it.

1. Video is fire

2. Seeing Jay with his chest out is wild, like nah. We good son.

3. The whole pro black imagery is dope as ****, I like the space Jay is in right now.

4. Is that Future on the song?

5. I hate this rap/sing **** Beyonce doing. I hate "hood" Beyonce, comes off very fake to me. Don't want to hear it.

Beyoncé all the way back to Destiny Child days was doing a semblance of rap, like it was one foot in. They played a lot with flow and cadence.

Agreed on hood Beyoncé. It doesn’t exist :lol:

Hood Mary yes; even hood Jlo :rofl:

Was playing Jay Rock all day and all night. Album is fire, went to Best Buy to cop and they didn't even have it.
Going back and forth between purchasing Redemption or 90059(maybe even both over time). Also want to purchase Nasir and Kids See Ghosts, as well as a ton of classic hip hop albums from the past.

Won't rush it but never know.

I laughed at this line. That kid gon be hot

"billie jean in his prime
for the thousand time the kid aint mine
online they call me dad literally
youre not supposed to take this dad thing seriously"

I’m not even gonna front...at first listen, I’m rockin with it. Jay spittin that real. Bey still trying channel her inner hood but that’s ok tho :pimp:

I've had TIDAL HI-FI for like the last year and a half and only spent $6 on it in that whole time frame by doing a little account hopping :lol:

At this point I wouldn't be mad at paying for it with the student discount when my new account runs out in December.

...If I don't find another finesse, that is.

Know what, just went ahead and swapped accounts for that 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom