Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Na they had to cut the prices twice already and gave away free tickets also. People just tired of them milking their infidelity story. *****s cheat everyday b.

plus they cheat on each other
dont nobody got time for that

tenor.gif

Boys stay flexing mark...bey puts the battery in every black educated woman back that has flavor. I’ve never met a black chick with flavor that don’t rock with bey.

In that little subset of people who just like to hate beyonce, theres never truly a legit reason

ol bum ***
snake *** jay
his sales for his album dwindling
what does he do
leech off his wife fame and fans
they both some snakes
some frauds
and just plain trash
she dont write her lyrics
hell jay dont write his own lyrics
u can check it out in this thread here
https://niketalk.com/threads/proof-...ont-write-his-own-raps-edit-vid-in-op.667990/
aint gonna help them trash *** concert sales bruh
they was giving them ****s away
in the mcdonalds parking lot
last go round
this aint gonna save u
u snake
ooooooooooooh
and dont get me started on how
he think he slick
i peeped what he tried to do
he just so happens to release this week
just so happens to release the weekend nas releases
ol snake in the grass *** boy
ol throw a stone and hide ya hand *** boy
nas album imo wasnt GREAT
but was still better than ol
i need my wife to help me be relevant *** boy
jay a snake

Copy and pasted from your notepad :lol:

ol bum ***
snake *** jay
his sales for his album dwindling
what does he do
leech off his wife fame and fans
they both some snakes
some frauds
and just plain trash
she dont write her lyrics
hell jay dont write his own lyrics
u can check it out in this thread here
https://niketalk.com/threads/proof-...ont-write-his-own-raps-edit-vid-in-op.667990/
aint gonna help them trash *** concert sales bruh
they was giving them ****s away
in the mcdonalds parking lot
last go round
this aint gonna save u
u snake
ooooooooooooh
and dont get me started on how
he think he slick
i peeped what he tried to do
he just so happens to release this week
just so happens to release the weekend nas releases
ol snake in the grass *** boy
ol throw a stone and hide ya hand *** boy
nas album imo wasnt GREAT
but was still better than ol
i need my wife to help me be relevant *** boy
jay a snake
I'm glad things are going back to normal in here. Was starting to get scared for a sec :lol:

Man my dude jay rock should had dropped next week he still got the best project imo and is going to get lost with all this nas, jay and bey :smh:

Begged my girl not to spend money on that concert, same *** songs and same show for years now and tickets are way too high. Not worth it.

Mrs Carter tour, On the run, and Formation were all completely different shows. You just talkin to be talkin now bruh

Mrs Carter tour, On the run, and Formation were all completely different shows. You just talkin to be talkin now bruh

I’ve been to one show and seen two DVDs, of course they’re different shows but I can’t tell them apart. ****in blonde wig everywhere, 20 clothing changes, more dancing than actual singing and fans blowing her hair and clothes all over the stage. I’m good dog

Na they had to cut the prices twice already and gave away free tickets also. People just tired of them milking their infidelity story. *****s cheat everyday b.

They didn't drop an album and both had solo tours for their last albums. The tour wasn't a good idea from the get go. Jay probably did t to fulfill that live nation agreement asap :lol:

I’ve been to one show and seen two DVDs, of course they’re different shows but I can’t tell them apart. ****in blonde wig everywhere, 20 clothing changes, more dancing than actual singing and fans blowing her hair and clothes all over the stage. I’m good dog

You couldnt tell them apart? More dancing than singing? Yea you just talkin to be talkin.

That Coachella performance :pimp:

just watched the vid.

**** is inspiring to say the least.

crazy as it may sound, im proud of those two. have been for quite some time...

Pusha and NaS albums get the same grade from me. Both sound rushed, both got bars, both got two trash beats and five dope songs. I think both probably had better projects lined up than what we heard.

Pusha and NaS albums get the same grade from me. Both sound rushed, both got bars, both got two trash beats and five dope songs. I think both probably had better projects lined up than what we heard.
If I’m being honest I’d give Push an edge because he obviously knows how to work with Ye better. But generally speaking I agree with you.

Last few weeks or so we’ve had projects from Nas, Jay, Jay Rock, Ye, Push, and Cudi. Then you got Cole’s album and Royce’s album (haven’t heard it yet though) before that. Now Drake about to drop.

Not to mention they finally got 1999 up on streaming services. I’m just trying to take it all in. This is a fun time.

Last few weeks or so we’ve had projects from Nas, Jay, Jay Rock, Ye, Push, and Cudi. Then you got Cole’s album and Royce’s album (haven’t heard it yet though) before that. Now Drake about to drop.

Not to mention they finally got 1999 up on streaming services. I’m just trying to take it all in. This is a fun time.

I’m listening to the album but take Drakes name outta there, or at least put wild obnoxious spaces so that’s its understood that he is of a different elk.

You put his name next to some MCs that would’ve responded to a record in one of the biggest rap battles of the past decade >D:lol:

After a few spins and hearing in the car, feeling Nasir. The subject matter is on point and production is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom