Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_0190.jpg

I think Rick Ross and Kanye would make good music not even that big a fan of Ross either ..better yet The Weeknd Kanye and Ross would be an epic ep..with those deep beats that make you feel like you standing in a pyramid with Egyptians feeding you cocaine. That one Weeknd and Ross song they got is a banger

Wait a ****in minute, y'all killing NaS and talking about Jay flowing. First ****in song "Summer" Jay flow is super trash on this. Beyonce singing her heart out, perfect flow and then Jay start rapping and sound like he deaf on this song. SMH

Beyonce rapping about Phillippe Patek, smh. Y'all definitely got different energy for "The Carters" y'all had me a little hype about this too.

Jay lyrically is dope on this, flow on some songs is wack and on some songs it's dope. They sound confused like they want to chase some of today's flows and beats but then at the same time they don't want to fully commit to that trend. Hearing Jay talk about being born in the trap and then using that trap flow, smh. Come on yo.

The hook on 713 had me cringing the whole time.

Last edited:
They really are tryna use the tour and album cheat code tho. On tidal they have all the songs under the new tracks section. It wasnt like that when it dropped and they havent done that for other albums.

Will be interesting to see how all these albums aged over the years, but Redemption seems to be my favorite right now over the past month or so.

ol bum ***
snake *** jay
his sales for his album dwindling
what does he do
leech off his wife fame and fans
they both some snakes
some frauds
and just plain trash
she dont write her lyrics
hell jay dont write his own lyrics
u can check it out in this thread here
https://niketalk.com/threads/proof-...ont-write-his-own-raps-edit-vid-in-op.667990/
aint gonna help them trash *** concert sales bruh
they was giving them ****s away
in the mcdonalds parking lot
last go round
this aint gonna save u
u snake
ooooooooooooh
and dont get me started on how
he think he slick
i peeped what he tried to do
he just so happens to release this week
just so happens to release the weekend nas releases
ol snake in the grass *** boy
ol throw a stone and hide ya hand *** boy
nas album imo wasnt GREAT
but was still better than ol
i need my wife to help me be relevant *** boy
jay a snake

Can you record audio of you saying this

Over this beat?

They really are tryna use the tour and album cheat code tho. On tidal they have all the songs under the new tracks section. It wasnt like that when it dropped and they havent done that for other albums.

I mean it is their streaming service, why wouldn't it be :lol:.

Also as for the people saying nas is "offbeat" 1) i don't hear that much if at all 2) Just like Jay with 4:44, these dudes are masters at the art of rapping..... If the flows sound a bit different i'm gonna assume it was done purposely.... Now whether or not you like the sound is your decision.

All i know is that for the amount of critique this nas album is getting, & the amount of ******** i see posted in here as being flawless or amazing something ain't adding up.

/\ Do we usually compare artists' works to THEIR other works and to their contemporaries....or do we judge ALL music on ONE giant scale with the same criteria?

Chances are...the people who are posting music you consider "********" in here that they like...aren't looking at Nas and said BS artist in the same light and judging them with the same gavel.

Gunna can have a fire *** mixtape...and Nas can have a trash album.

Back
Top Bottom