Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That’s dude...that’s his pics....but that’s clearly not his IG.

Looks to be a weird kids account who created the page on some troll **** after XXX murder....then started posting pics of the alleged killer with taunting captions pretending to be him.

The XXX fan base is a whole different breed man. Wild stuff in those comments :lol:. It’s reads like a collection of posts from a 11 year old Timid Tebow who just learnt how to cuss.

He got pics from years ago on there that’s his page.

He got pics from years ago on there that’s his page.

Whoever the account is, found old pics of dude and just started reposting his pics after they identified who it is...pretending to be him and out on bail. The account doesn’t go back further than 3 days. And I highly doubt south Florida ***** post captions like the ones on the page :lol:.

People are weird out here man :lol:.

Whoever the account is, found old pics of dude and just started reposting his pics after they identified who it is...pretending to be him and out on bail. The account doesn’t go back further than 3 days. And I highly doubt south Florida ***** post captions like the ones on the page :lol:.

I think your **** might be malfunctioned :lol:

You sure you on the right link? That page runs back far

Think you seeing a different page than us . Has like 1200 pics and goes back years with the same dude pictures lol

We looking at different pages then cause I’m clicking the link posted and went to post from 2016.

Give it a listen in the morning tomorrow. Seems like a turn of direction though just going from the album cover.

Thought it was a troll job though.

Think Meek was at Teyana Taylor's listening party

Yeah I saw Meek, migos , Ye. Look like a good time .

Looks like my favorite type of girls were there ... the “i like art,but don’t really like art and wear biker shorts and long tees chicks” :evil:

Oh and the album is sounding dope. Teyana moaning on the one track was a tad awkward though lol

Back
Top Bottom