Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jim Jones Reportedly Arrested For Gun & Drug Possession

Jim was in the wrong car at the wrong time.
Jim Jones has found himself in hot water as TMZ reports that the "Eastside" rapper has been busted for gun and drug possession. The publication reports that he and his entourage led Georgian cops on a chase after speeding up instead of slowing down while a cop was behind them. Jim was a backseat passenger and the car finally came to a stop after hitting another deputy vehicle.

Jim was said to be with three others in the car and police found marijuana, oxycodone, Percocet, vape cartridges, THC oil, 2 loaded pistols and money after doing a search. Apparently, one of the guns was reported stolen and no one would own up to owning anything in the car, except Jim who claimed the Oxy and Percocet pills as his.

All passengers were busted and Jim has been booked for possession of the stolen gun, possession of a firearm and possession of narcotics. He also got a misdemeanour for having the prescription pills outside of its original bottle. Jim was later released on a $7,000 bail last night.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jim-jo...d-for-gun-and-drug-possession-news.53264.html
Reminds me of when me and wavycrocket wavycrocket saw Jones at a gas station in Atlanta last October...he was in the passenger seat of a Malibu riding with some goons, so im not suprised by this news :lol: :smh:

Just seen this was posted earlier, thought it was a Malibu, maybe it was a civic :lol:

I saw Jim a year ago at a gas station in Atlanta. He was riding passenger in a new Honda, and some lanky dread head ***** he was with copped mad sodas :lol:. Look like they was rey pour up.

Last edited:

upload_2018-6-22_0-34-32.gif
upload_2018-6-22_0-34-32.gif

He just now dropping this? :lol:

Classic record. Top 5 kendrick song
1000% agreed.

Shame it didn't make GKMC. Was it Warner Bros that squashed it for the Bugs Bunny sample?:lol:

There's no reason why that shouldn't have made the album. Maybe he didn't think it fit the narrative, but man that woulda fit PERECT as one of the first couple tracks. Feels like the album starts at adolescence. Cartoon & Cereal would have been the perfect childhood song for the narrative.

Speaking of Gunplay, this album is a lot more melodic than I'd expect from him. Still good, but he's experimenting.

Bruh literally just rapped a verse from his latest single :lol: smart move

I remember _’s being hot when Wiz rapped a verse off How Fly at that BET cypher :lol:

Freeway new album is pretty good outside of the wayne and uzi tracks.

Freddie Gibbs album not hitting to me. He need to go back to the sound on Cold Day in Hell and BFK.

Is the gunplay good? He dropped 3 projects last year and a collab with Mozzy and none of them ****s really hit for me. Listening to his BC interview he said he was focused this go around.

Back
Top Bottom