Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Beyonce dropped out of the blue and did 600K, you're buggin if you think they didn't expect 300-400.

125 is still good but it's not by Beyonce standards. The internet is the only place I've seen that album get love. Everyone around me has zero interest in that album.

Oh that turned out to be a heart warming story about his BM from Cam.

I was legit expecting comedy. Like shorty ended up beating him up or she played him and 5 years later he ended up selling her crack and got the yambs that way. Something like that.

Good share though. That's the type of BM dudes should be racking up if they don't want to settle down.

9lPY.gif

str8drop str8drop that Icy Narco plant has a No Jumper interview and hardly any music :rofl: :rofl: they don't even care to hide them being plants

Yeah its funny to watch play out

10 years ago when Atlantic created that shell band Paramore they purposely put them on their Fueled by Ramen imprint to make them look like an authentic indie/"grassroots" band to the kids, now you dont even have to do all that **** :lol:

Yeah its funny to watch play out

10 years ago when Atlantic created that shell band Paramore they purposely put them on their Fueled by Ramen imprint to make them look like an authentic indie/"grassroots" band to the kids, now you dont even have to do all that **** :lol:
Would’ve never thought I’d see Paramore mentioned in here :lol:

They got joints :lol:

One of the few reviews i've heard that examines more of the music instead of the emotional whiny "I hate Kanye" rhetoric. They are still very critical

We get it, you roundabout agree with Kanye's views, but just don't want to fully commit to it.

considering i never came close to saying that, and CLEARLY stated it many times over in this very thread.... thats a lazy *** assumption. I posted that convo because they focused mostly on the music & didn't let Kanye's views completely overtake their judgement on the music (which everyone on the panel decided was underwhelming)

But again ya'll ****** seen that red hat & labeled him the boogieman :lol:, but will gladly discuss the career & music of pedos, junkies, & rapist & vultures with no issues. arguing the same thing over & over again.

considering i never came close to saying that, and CLEARLY stated it many times over in this very thread.... thats a lazy *** assumption. I posted that convo because they focused mostly on the music & didn't let Kanye's views completely overtake their judgement on the music (which everyone on the panel decided was underwhelming)

But again ya'll *****s seen that red hat & labeled him the boogieman :lol:, but will gladly discuss the career & music of pedos, junkies, & rapist & vultures with no issues. arguing the same thing over & over again.

As long as we recognize this, which has been the case for a long time. You've written paragraphs across every Kanye-related thread Juelz'ing your way throughout his entire views, so it's not far off for people to think you'd agree.

As long as we recognize this, which has been the case for a long time. You've written paragraphs across every Kanye-related thread Juelz'ing your way throughout his entire views, so it's not far off for people to think you'd agree.

No i have clearly stated i didn't agree with his views, i also didn't jump on the i hate everything Kanye does & "i'm so offended" ******** that a lot of people are on, so because it isn't the usual agreement people take it as being in full support, i can't help people not being able to detect nuance.

No i have clearly stated i didn't agree with his views, i also didn't jump on the i hate everything Kanye does & "i'm so offended" Bull**** that a lot of people are on, so because it isn't the usual agreement people take it as being in full support, i can't help people not being able to detect nuance.

People that play a lot of devil's advocate tend to expose how they really feel. I don't care for his views nor his music for a long time, but I won't write 8 paragraphs saying why people shouldn't feel offended either, especially if I supposedly don't agree with it

Back
Top Bottom