Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The screen grab got me :rofl:

Perfect form man :lol:. And the look of disgust on his face. You gotta have Zero respect for a ***** to open hand slap him like that. The follow through :pimp:
like he coulda easily punched dude
but was like aaaah
u deserve a slap
id be maaaaad offended to get slapped

Nipsey gets no points for that. Homie had a big body guard waiting in the cut. I feel like the employee would have smacked him back if ol boy didn’t get in the way.

Nipsey gets no points for that. Homie had a big body guard waiting in the cut. I feel like the employee would have smacked him back if ol boy didn’t get in the way.

He had an opportunity to strike back. Even if it was 2 quick ones.
Son was probably in shock though.

Yo Gotti needs to get his girl. She's thirst trapping as if she's a flat tummy tea promoter and not a preachers daughter.

That was definitely the 137th time Nipsey slapped someone.

My dudes form was impeccable.

I don’t ever wanna get slapped. That’s the most direspectful thing you could do after spitting on someone. Punch me, kick me but slap? Hell nah.

He had the follow through like he was holding his hand up after a three

Damn Donald and Ludwig straight up sharked that man whole song. He must have gotten broke off, because I’m surprised he hasn’t been crying foul on his twitter.

At this point Gambino just doing karaoke because his last joint just sounded like Parliment/Bootsy renditions. At least Bootsy and George Clinton got a check tho.

Nope dude said he got nothing but he’s happy that people are acknowledging it and some other stuff . Real humble response about it .

That slap is funny as **** but i'm not buying it.

That Donald Glover song is crazy, people love his movies and his TV show so nobody gonna give a ****. I think he's talented as **** but he's too weird for me. I don't really get into his music like that.

Naw man, Donald made too much money off that song. True a lot of it was the video, but they're streaming and buying the song.

Yeah i agree , I would Of been going crazy with th slander lol

Hopefully he just saying that to sound good and behind the scenes handling it legally

That slap is funny as **** but i'm not buying it.

That Donald Glover song is crazy, people love his movies and his TV show so nobody gonna give a ****. I think he's talented as **** but he's too weird for me. I don't really get into his music like that.
Years ago he said on a song "69 now that's a dinner for 2"
So I always godda check atleast once what a new song sound like :lol:

So Donald Glover stole that joint :lol:

The tempo is the same, has way more rapping but it's missing the melody change up and obvious hook.

Funny though, this guy rapping sounds a little bit like Glover when he's rapping.

I was expecting something damn near identical.

Back
Top Bottom