Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I like to actually listen to stuff before I judge/slander just to be fair, but I just can't do it with so many of these newer rappers. I will never intentionally press play on a Tripple Redd, Icy Narco, any dudes with YBN and any other 3 letters attached to their name, etc. Don't care how much dudes get hyped or what buzz they have. Lil' Yachty was pretty much the last straw for me.

dram
the broccoli dude
was unexpectedly better than i thought
his musical knowledge surprised me

I pressed play on buddy I posted because they were clowning him on twitter. It’s hilariousy bad, like a Ice JJ Fish meets one of these new ****** fusion. :lol: He’s one no jumper/AK post away from getting his own thread on here lol.

I pressed play on buddy I posted because they were clowning him on twitter. It’s hilariousy bad, like a Ice JJ Fish meets one of these new *****s fusion. :lol: He’s one no jumper/AK post away from getting his own thread on here lol.
i be thinking of recording
some ****
to make a quick buck
specially with my jay hate
ill get some views and a following

I still don’t believe wavycrocket wavycrocket listens to any of the **** he posts. Once out of every ten songs he posts I’ll hit play and say nope, no way he’s serious

I absolutely do. You just wild out the loop and generationally and regionally biased.

i think he might be ak on the low

That’s WILD coming from YOU :lol:. Stop playing with me man.

Didn’t know people were tripping off Youngsta’s IG story. I never realized how many people never been to a stripper party :lol:. People playing moral police. That’s what strippers do.

I see they tried to shame Lucci. The hell he delete his IG for? :lol:. The ***** was just throwing money at a stripper party.

That’s WILD coming from YOU :lol:. Stop playing with me man.

:lol:

Didn’t know people were tripping off Youngsta’s IG story. I never realized how many people never been to a stripper party :lol:. People playing moral police. That’s what strippers do.

I see they tried to shame Lucci. The hell he delete his IG for? :lol:. The ***** was just throwing money at a stripper party.

Exactly what would they be complaining about other than him wasting HIS money? He's not exactly Chuck D.

It is. The beat, his flow, the background vocals, the subject. :lol:
The flow is nkthing special

That’s just a common way of rapping these days. The beat is also much more produced in the gambino song. The beginning vocals is the thing that stands out the most. However you can’t trademark a flow or anything

Anyway the song was never the special thing. It was the music video that makes it all work

wavycrocket wavycrocket gotta stop calling me regionally biased. I woke up playing BG Checkmate this morning. I love southern rap. I just hate talentless mumbling over the same damn beat every song with autotune and the vocabulary of a six year old. I can't listen to that **** and that's what you post 90% of the time.

The flow is nkthing special

That’s just a common way of rapping these days. The beat is also much more produced in the gambino song. The beginning vocals is the thing that stands out the most. However you can’t trademark a flow or anything

Anyway the song was never the special thing. It was the music video that makes it all work
Nobody said anything about the flow being special. :lol:

He jacked the record, that's it.

Back
Top Bottom