Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What is the context for Nip slapping that guy?

I found it wild funny with big man having the cone in his hand and getting it slapped away just to get slapped himself.

It is. The beat, his flow, the background vocals, the subject. :lol:
This has none of the same background vocals.

No singing or random adlibs from all those other rappers.

Plus like I said it don't even got the melody change up.

When I say damn near identical I mean the actual meaning :lol:

This has none of the same background vocals.

No singing or random adlibs from all those other rappers.

Plus like I said it don't even got the melody change up.

When I say damn near identical I mean the actual meaning :lol:
Of course he did some small things but that's basically the same song. I don't know how you can't hear the same beat, flow, subject and background vocals.

Of course he did some small things but that's basically the same song. I don't know how you can't hear the same beat, flow, subject and background vocals.
Flow and beat yes. Notice how I specifically did not say that was different in my first post or my reply to you.

We must have incredibly different definitions of what background vocals are.

Cuz Donald used a whole bunch other rappers ad libs and singing for his background vocals on This Is America. Aint none of that for American Pharoah.

And subject matter starts off the same but trails off to regular ol big myself up raps.

Like I was expecting to be like :wow: when I heard ripoff.

His biggest songs? Lemme guess, you only knew Redbone from Get Out?

I'm confused on what point you're trying to make :lol:

Regardless of that nonsense you typed or your personal feelings, redbone and this America are his biggest hits. Both are remakes.

I'm confused on what point you're trying to make :lol:

Regardless of that nonsense you typed or your personal feelings, redbone and this America are his biggest hits. Both are remakes.
The point I’m trying to make is someone’s hits aren’t always an indicator to the music they make. There was no personal feelings in what I said. Ya boys funny in here.

I be wondering are _'s really pressing play on these colorful moist looking dudes.

I like to actually listen to stuff before I judge/slander just to be fair, but I just can't do it with so many of these newer rappers. I will never intentionally press play on a Tripple Redd, Icy Narco, any dudes with YBN and any other 3 letters attached to their name, etc. Don't care how much dudes get hyped or what buzz they have. Lil' Yachty was pretty much the last straw for me.

Back
Top Bottom