Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

locked up for the 100th time again :lol: wonder why he stopped kickin it with jeezy?

Dang Pulla can't stay still. Perhaps Jeezy stop messing with him.

I feel bad for Jody Breeze...I swore he was up next.

Then out of nowhere Gucci blew up.

Reactions: OTG
The production on this Freeway is lacking. Very generic.

The Lil Wayne and Jada songs are pretty bad

Probably my favorite song

Freeway is one of the most illest and poetic rappers that is over looked.

A friend of mine who's an engineer was explaining to me that his intricate rhyme scheme is one of the most difficult in terms of rhyming. Almost like a modern day Big Daddy Kane and Rakim.

Freeway is one of the most illest and poetic rappers that is over looked.

A friend of mine who's an engineer was explaining to me that his intricate rhyme scheme is one of the most difficult in terms of rhyming. Almost like a modern day Big Daddy Kane and Rakim.

Yeah, he needs someone to help him with the production selection. It's a long way from the days of Just Blaze and Bink.

They are plenty of good east coast producers that can give him that sound too. He’s a dope emcee but if the beats don’t match his skill, it’s a waste.

It might be a budget thing cause it seems like he’s shying away from using samples.

They are plenty of good east coast producers that can give him that sound too. He’s a dope emcee but if the beats don’t match his skill, it’s a waste.

It might be a budget thing cause it seems like he’s shying away from using samples.

IMO he could have gotten with someone like Nottz. Because Nottz shouldn't be giving beats to Freddie Foxxx. Not to disrespect Bumpy, but not in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom