Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The production on this Freeway is lacking. Very generic.

The Lil Wayne and Jada songs are pretty bad

Probably my favorite song

His manager’s response was crazy, wypipo gotta be mad as ****

Murda hating on Skillz, those bars were hard. Accept it.

Dope seeing classic Styles and Capone.

I liked him giving out 0s and negatives. Hate when I see everyone give out nothing lower than a 3.

Last edited:
The production on this Freeway is lacking. Very generic.

The Lil Wayne and Jada songs are pretty bad

Probably my favorite song

Bout half the album reminds me of Diamond In The Ruff and Stimulus Package (both of which I really liked), the other half is semi trap sounding stuff and it's terrible. The Wa_n_, Uzi, and Jada songs are embarrassing and the worst on there. I mostly dig the Intro, Legacy, Blessed and that one you posted.

D2E13A34-6566-4DC3-A3C6-E1740F1F311C.png

Its amazing how fickle fans can be with how quickly they turned on Glover. They were calling dudes all types of **** when this topic came up and that was before his manager sent that tweet. Before that he was one of the most beloved celebrities in music/TV/film

Its amazing how fickle fans can be with how quickly they turned on Glover. They were calling dudes all types of **** when this topic came up and that was before his manager sent that tweet. Before that he was one of the most beloved celebrities in music/TV/film

I don't think it's about turning on him.

I still think he's one talented brother.

but dude is doing a lot, between, Atlanta, his own music, acting in other projects. I'm sure he might have had some help or influx of ideas. Nobody is expecting him to do 100% of everything he does.

Maybe someone slipped him a reference track that was based around this.

but it's insulting to peoples intelligent to hit us with the, he's been planning that one song for three years. So when was Awaken My Love done? Five years ago? Is what he's working on now for 2025?

People start looking at you funny when you're dishonest, and the manager didn't help.

I don't think it's about turning on him.

I still think he's one talented brother.

but dude is doing a lot, between, Atlanta, his own music, acting in other projects. I'm sure he might have had some help or influx of ideas. Nobody is expecting him to do 100% of everything he does.

Maybe someone slipped him a reference track that was based around this.

but it's insulting to peoples intelligent to hit us with the, he's been planning that one song for three years. So when was Awaken My Love done? Five years ago? Is what he's working on now for 2025?

People start looking at you funny when you're dishonest, and the manager didn't help.

Nobody had Childish Gambino in the "emcee" category anyway.

Drake got everyone confused about how all this **** works :lol:.

I'm not entirely equating this to his art or integrity, I more so mean him as a person, its just the some of the same people who were championing him during the America song and his role in the Star Wars movie along with Atlanta are now clowning the **** out of him. All types of jokes about him being framed as a awkward black dude who dont have no real black friends (as if that **** is supposed to mean something). Whats even weirder is that the guy his manager dissed was one of those same people who was on the bandwagon and pushing all types of think pieces about Glover, now in the matter of like 2 months he along with the rest of new age hip-hop writers are tearing him a new one. They did the same **** with Chance, amazing

They love you, then they hate you and love you again. It's just the society we live in. People always wanna cancel you.

/\ and it never lasts either. social media "backlash" don't mean ****. You can type in "**** Kevin Durant" in a Twitter search bar and get a million results. You can type in "Kevin Durant is the greatest" in the same search bar and get a million results.

It's just noise. It doesn't mean anything.

/\ and it never lasts either. social media "backlash" don't mean ****. You can type in "**** Kevin Durant" in a Twitter search bar and get a million results. You can type in "Kevin Durant is the greatest" in the same search bar and get a million results.

It's just noise. It doesn't mean anything.

Yeah, plus it's content. They need to talk about something to gain attention, so they side with the masses.

Look at all these Meek fans now.

Back
Top Bottom