Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I just turned 28 recently....blessings! :emoji_pray:

But YOU and that hover hand of all people need to stop playing with me.

Y’all got me f’d Up :lol:.

Happy Birthday Lil buddy. I been getting ho’s since the 80s, and I was born in 87’ do the math mane! I been outchere!!! :rofl:

Get them squares up out your social media circle broski

mostly RT or hashtags etc etc, but there really is a portion of rap fans (and i ain't even talking those Ak/No Jumper type weirdos)... i'm talking legit dudes who grew up in the hood & actually go to events who think like this. Like they try to associate a certain "corniness" to trying to change & get up out that hood mentality, Hence the backlash Jay got from a lot of cats for 4:44

mostly RT or hashtags etc etc, but there really is a portion of rap fans (and i ain't even talking those Ak/No Jumper type weirdos)... i'm talking legit dudes who grew up in the hood & actually go to events who think like this. Like they try to associate a certain "corniness" to trying to change & get up out that hood mentality, Hence the backlash Jay got from a lot of cats for 4:44

So what kind of music do they wanna hear? Drug induced, crackbaby songs??

Am I wildin for saying I hear Lil pumps influence on Green Gucci suit by Ross and Future?

Man Fetty Wap Really used ALL his hit making ability in his first six months, Son Got A LOT Of misses.

But This one actually Hits

Last edited:

The NYC collective and stuck in the 90s/early 2000s crowd when this drops

DB9F52A1-C8C3-4B74-BDFE-88091B6A1AED.gif

Nah you can hear it, but Pump’s hooks are influenced by what Ross/Lil B were doing at the beginning of the decade.

:rofl:I’m mad bruh ain’t get a fake Future for the video

Facts all around.

I’m not a Sauce Walka fan at all....but that diss is hard :pimp: (I’ll timed though). Sounds like he had bars for Pablo Juan & Gunna :nerd: :nerd:.

Sauce just ain’t right in his noodle. One of the few ***** that actually would dumb out and be reckless. Nobody really plays with Future like that though. He plugged in for real in every major city. Probably why none of them FBG ***** really try to get a rap career going :lol:

Lil Baby lowkey took Kodak’s luster. He keep getting locked up. Lil baby gone creep up on em
Glokk Nine, Quando Rondo, LPB Poody, YNW Melly

Nah you can hear it, but Pump’s hooks are influenced by what Ross/Lil B were doing at the beginning of the decade.

:rofl:I’m mad bruh ain’t get a fake Future for the video

Sauce stupid :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom