Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wow i hope he really didnt write bread and butter
Screenshot_20180722-192950.png
about a under age girl
Damn :smh:

Wow i hope he really didnt write bread and butter
Screenshot_20180722-192950.png
about a under age girl

Him and Beans and Floyd and 50 going back and forth is old now. O and Beans just saw each other a couple of months ago and supposedly squashed things.

50/Floyd and O/Beans go back and forth like people with relationship problems. It looks gay. You either squash things or you don't. You either move on with your life or you try to shoot one another. Life ain't that complicated as an adult.

So the super gangster got robbed and called the cops? What part of the gangsta game is that? :lol:

The one where he goes to the insurance company

1. He knows who did it and there's nothing he can do about it
2. He's trying to get insurance money
3. He's just seeking attention

Who is he?

This wanna be relationship expert, feminist dude who makes the majority of his videos bashing other dudes. All he does is tell women exactly what they want to hear to get yambs and make money off them.

Since a lot of women think he's attractive, they think everything he says is gospel and they constantly share his videos on social media.

Newsflash... he ain’t a gangsta.

69 is one of them police-type dudes in the hood who talk tough, just to trick certain dudes off the streets. Y’all know what type of dude he is
Nah he really plugged in wit that dude TreWay. That's one of the biggest bloods in the city

r kelly put out a 19 minute song
listened whole way through
of course its :pimp:
called i admit it
he admits to everything else
except being a pedophile
he states he had sex with women
and young ladies
whatever young ladies classifies
IN HIS EYE
only he knows
mad talented
specially not being able to read
and being a genius musically
crazy
kinda messed up his career
is what it is now
he legit a legend
a disgraced legend
but one nonetheless
but only has himself to blame of course
oh well heres he song
i like it
won't ever play it again
but i like it

I can't lie, I like the song but I'm a big R Kelly fan.

Surprising to hear he doesn't own his music. I know a lot of artists didn't back then but it seems like a lot of them were able to get it back later.

Back
Top Bottom