Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If he said he was in debt imma go head and assume he meant he was in debt, not broke :lol:

These dudes like to play around w other people money , not their own

As of last year Trump was 300 mil in debt
again
i dont care bout dude enough to even google

Nah he said he was in debt from funding his projects/endeavors. Being in debt and being broke is 2 completely different things for somebody like him tho. He likely borrrowed all that money from ppl.

You can’t really take what he say at face value anyway. He wasn’t just asking for a few mil to get by, he was asking Mark Zuckerberg for 1 billion to fund his art :lol:

If you’re in debt, but have money, then theoretically you’re broke. Because you don’t want to pay it back. You’ll either be in the negative, or break even...

If you’re in debt, but have money, then theoretically you’re broke. Because you don’t want to pay it back. You’ll either be in the negative, or break even...

You looking at this on a low level my dude. Debt financing is risky but very common and can be manageable for businesses and people like this who are already rich as hell. A lot of the startups nowadays take on debt/loans up front to get their **** up and running.

You telling me if Trump paid off his ~300mm in debt tomorrow he breaking even or in the red?

Dude said he was like 50mm in debt, Kim K could pay that off with just the money she made made of her IPhone game lol. Realistically he prolly paying it off then turning around and deducting a portion of those payments at end of the year as “business expense” on his taxes

Edit: When he was asking for money people kept saying “why don’t you use your own money” and he said he still rich as hell but if he blew his own money to do all this **** he wouldn’t be rich anymore, so he wanna use Other People Money word to Dom K

You looking at this on a low level my dude. Debt financing is risky but very common and can be manageable for businesses and people like this who are already rich as hell. A lot of the startups nowadays take on debt/loans up front to get their **** up and running.

You telling me if Trump paid off his ~300mm in debt tomorrow he breaking even or in the red?

Dude said he was like 50mm in debt, Kim K could pay that off with just the money she made made of her IPhone game lol. Realistically he prolly paying it off then turning around and deducting a portion of those payments at end of the year as “business expense” on his taxes

Edit: When he was asking for money people kept saying “why don’t you use your own money” and he said he still rich as hell but if he blew his own money to do all this **** he wouldn’t be rich anymore, so he wanna use Other People Money word to Dom K

Then stop portraying this fallacy of being well off, and just say you want startup money. “Startups” been using loans up front since the Carnegie/Rockefeller era.

If he can’t use his “own” riches, or is afraid they’ll fail. That’s on him. If he outright wants startup money, but wants to be descreet, then use someone else name or an alias, to start his new endeavor. I don’t give a care about debt financing being risky, take the risk or stop crying.

Damn this the first time I’ve ever seen 50 lose a Internet battle. Floyd is topping him every time. Diddy is somewhere smiling.

Floyd is hitting 50 wit straight facts. That’s y he’s making it look easy 50 keeps saying slick **** back that ain’t adding up he seems desperate :lol: Floyd def pulled fifs card 50 is burnin:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom