Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

AND.... Wayne done talked about raping women in his verses. He ain’t perfect

“Tie up ya boy, and rape ya new girlfriend”
Phuckouttahere man. Stop passing judgement

AND.... Wayne done talked about raping women in his verses. He ain’t perfect

“Tie up ya boy, and rape ya new girlfriend”
Phuckouttahere man. Stop passing judgement

And R Kelly molested and sung about it.

You comparing some damn rap lyrics said by a 15 year old and to a dude actually ****in molesting and brainwashing children.

You sound like a dickhead

Facts. I have no idea how R Kelly still has the following he does.

Because people really don't care about **** unless it directly affects them. That's the reality. Straight cap.

You see this not w/just Kellz, but w/a plethora of other entertainers, politicians, actors, etc. I mean Trump is the leader of the free world and we got him on tape talking about how he himself assaults women.

And R Kelly molested and sung about it.

You comparing some damn rap lyrics said by a 15 year old and to a dude actually ****in molesting and brainwashing children.

You sound like a dickhead

Who, me? But you ‘round here scared to be on FaceTime with an Instagram bird. You must look like a wrinkly scrotum sack. I ain’t condoning any of the stuff. You giving Wayne a pass for being 15? Says a lot about your character. You probably use many a products, or support a lot of media, unbeknownst to you, that are ran by pedophiles.

Your face must look like a chipped wrench, uglahhhh boy

All I said was, R. Kelly was molested as a boy. You might not know how that affected his development.
(Same with Wayne, BG, Turk, etc rumors of Birdman)

Guys like Keyon Dooling and Tyler Perry were also molested. They turned out not to have a history like R. Kelly so, it’s like you may not know what trauma it causes.

The USA let guys like Roman Polanski roam free abroad without extradition, but try their damndest to catch dudes like Bobby Fisher or Edward Snowden. If y’all gone single out R. Kelly, might as well do so with all of hollywood, and a lot of other musicians and music executives.

Hell, I hope y’all don’t watch any of The Godfather movies because there’s pedophilia in that movie also...

Who, me? But you ‘round here scared to be on FaceTime with an Instagram bird. You must look like a wrinkly scrotum sack. I ain’t condoning any of the stuff. You giving Wayne a pass for being 15? Says a lot about your character. You probably use many a products, or support a lot of media, unbeknownst to you, that are ran by pedophiles.

Your face must look like a chipped wrench, uglahhhh boy

Looooool.... once again fam ..... this is you
78106DA2-BC8F-40DD-9D35-0E47E7B8B605.png

LOOK AT YOURSELF B !! LOOOOOK AT YOU :rofl:

You have way too many teeth in the bottom row to be talking to me like this B

You talking about I probably unknowingly support it but you knowingly out here supporting R Kelly.

Looooool.... once again fam ..... this is you
78106DA2-BC8F-40DD-9D35-0E47E7B8B605.png

LOOK AT YOURSELF B !! LOOOOOK AT YOU :rofl:

You have way too many teeth in the bottom row to be talking to me like this B

You talking about I probably unknowingly support it but you knowingly out here supporting R Kelly.

My teeth PERFECT bruh. Not nan Invisalign or braces ever needed. You wish you looked this handsome BOY

9CE7796D-E5C7-4E3E-A01D-FAA8E545E5B9.png

D0385B27-3AFF-4A12-BA08-1B5A4319F222.png

D7980E60-DD30-4C51-89D2-12A4824EB4DC.png

You scared to talk to women on FaceTime cause reality settles in reaallllll fast.

Don’t eem post no photos of yourself bruh. They ain’t made lenses suitable enough for monstrosities such as yourself

Nah, don’t stooooooooop. I look better than you. Bruh. You wanna buck the call out, scary self :lol:.
You ugly dawg. I know you probably like white h*** but, look how white and perfect my teeth are. Compared to her complexion.

7F95B1D9-B931-465B-A1C5-4F9E13C5221F.jpeg

You definitely look like a crackhead trans prostitute in that last pic but let’s chill cause I actually see you ...... you’ll never win this .

Not trying to get banned because you support a pedo

... but you scared to FACETIME an IG prostitute with bodies, cause you insecure about your face :rofl::rofl:

She’s for the world, and you nutted up because up :rofl:

Ugly can’t change over night dawg. Must’ve been a power surge when God was making you and he just left you as is

... but you scared to FACETIME an IG prostitute with bodies, cause you insecure about your face :rofl::rofl:

For people who don’t know what you are talking about , my homegirl FaceTimed me with bundle of Brittany while i was Sleep and it caught me off guard.

Now stop posting pics you ugly *** ***** ruining the thread .

Also the only pic you have with a chick looks like it was taken in high school...... i am Not surprised lol

For people who don’t know what you are talking about , my homegirl FaceTimed me with bundle of Brittany while i was Sleep and it caught me off guard.

Now stop posting pics you ugly *** ***** ruining the thread .

Also the only pic you have with a chick looks like it was taken in high school...... i am Not surprised lol

So......... you gotta have an IG page full of pictures with women to prove that youre heterosexual...?
That’s the barometer? What does that prove?
There are pages with gay dudes who’ve got tons of photos ops with women, that means they get *****?

Long as I ain’t insecure about FACETIME?

Wow. Again, don’t even post yourself bruh. I look damn good and get told that OFTEN.

You intimidated by scatterbrained females, that’s all I need to know about you

So......... you gotta have an IG page full of pictures with women to prove that your heterosexual...?
That’s the barometer? What does that prove?

Long as I ain’t insecure about FACETIME?

Wow. Again, don’t even post yourself bruh. I look damn good and get told that OFTEN

My point was that was probably the last time yo ugly *** was near a chick. Them extra 3 rows of bottom teeth grew in and they chalked you

Stop saying “don’t post yourself” so I can post myself fam. It’s getting weird lol

My point was that was probably the last time yo ugly *** was near a chick. Them extra 3 rows of bottom teeth grew in and they chalked you

Stop saying “don’t post yourself” so I can post myself fam. It’s getting weird lol

... “Weird” but you screenshotted me...? Who’s the weirdo pal? I’m 30 years old and I know I look better than you. You can’t even muster up the courage to talk to a jezebell.

Back
Top Bottom