Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

200w.gif

I just wanna know what came first the weird visors or the hairline?

Like did the visors **** yo **** up or are they now a fixture as a result of the hairline?

Hairline A-1. Your whole Niketalk person consists of calling “celebrities” lame/corny. I can already tell you’re a miser.

I wear visors because I’m a trendsetter and I’ve had style since I breached my mammy’s womb.

Again, I bet you wouldn’t bring your grandma, mama, or sister around me.

My male ancestors probably in heaven getting tons of sexual favors from all your deceased female loved ones

I think you guys might play for the same team but I'm sure my mom might be interested in where you got those lovely capris.

Again, “clever”. “Play for the same team” clever...

Drop the pages since you so concerned about me.
Miser. You’re so enamored with my sense of style and online presence, you must be a switch hitter.

The dudes who can’t get attention from the opposite sex always the ones who try to latch on to those who do.
You and @stopcappin bringing up sexuality and “taking photos with women” on social media. :rofl::rofl:

Just admit that y’all are introverts and can’t get women. Damn incels. Modern day Weird Science disciples

Because people really don't care about **** unless it directly affects them. That's the reality. Straight cap.

You see this not w/just Kellz, but w/a plethora of other entertainers, politicians, actors, etc. I mean Trump is the leader of the free world and we got him on tape talking about how he himself assaults women.

It's crazy how it's excused, like with Michigan State, Penn State of the catholic priest.

But he does like older black men

:rofl:

All I said was, R. Kelly was molested as a boy. You might not know how that affected his development.
(Same with Wayne, BG, Turk, etc rumors of Birdman)

Guys like Keyon Dooling and Tyler Perry were also molested. They turned out not to have a history like R. Kelly so, it’s like you may not know what trauma it causes.

The USA let guys like Roman Polanski roam free abroad without extradition, but try their damndest to catch dudes like Bobby Fisher or Edward Snowden. If y’all gone single out R. Kelly, might as well do so with all of hollywood, and a lot of other musicians and music executives.

Hell, I hope y’all don’t watch any of The Godfather movies because there’s pedophilia in that movie also...

We defend molestation now? You're doing too much

*****s really arguing about who’s uglier

:lol:

I never listen to the radio but this morning I did. On my way to work I heard some song with a dude disrespecting Nas “the message” :smh:

Back
Top Bottom