Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t rock with Cole’s music too tough, but I am curious as to why he’s reaching out to all of the “trap rappers” as of late.

subtle rebranding from the woke/college/virginity type rapper although ironically the people who he’s trying to win over (no jumper type kids) arent even from those areas and the people from those areas already view him as a real ***** rapper.

i been saying we need a whole trap cole project tho.

because cole doesnt have the end game of NEEDING these type of records to get play in the streets. ****** either bumping his **** as is or at least gonna peep him thru the TDE type features.

meanwhile drake would only b heard in the club/radio in certain areas/regions bc of female type records without lil baby, future, the bi annual 2 chainz song, Migos etc.

if those dudes didnt provide that then drake wouldnt touch em post Take Care. meanwhile Cole doing these type of records and they prolly gonna be like his joint with gotti, slow reflective type tracks as opposed to club tracks like Drake.

Is J.Cole out here doing full-fledged remixes of songs that are already bubbling? Is he jumping in the DMs of strippers trying to make them housewives (word to Bas). Is he out here trying to do corky, viral dances to catch flame?

I think nawt

Is Cole calling Future to do a joint album where he's tryna sound like Future?

Is Cole bouncing from popular sound to popular sound using writers to get that sound?

I know I sound like a broken record but it's enough talent in this very thread to where we can do our own ****. We can get together and fund/create our own umbrella of podcast from different regions and ultimately work together to take this **** over. 15-20 of us can really do this **** if we put our minds and effort into it. East coast, West coast, Midwest, South, Southeast can all be represented if we put our minds to this ****. I'm gonna take initiative and start to organize the NYC conglomerate because I'm honestly tired of chatting about these other _s when we could do an even better job.
I’m in
I got **** to say
And want the world to know
How we hooking up to get this going

Boy tryna leech onto someone
I’m order to stay relevant

im pretty sure chance would be working with zay and kanye individually and they just all happened to be in town.

kanye dont need zay and latching on to HIM for “relevancy” as opposed to pierre or tay keith which is probably also coming :lol but let that play out

Back
Top Bottom