Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:rofl: :rofl:

The dance move is whatever, them __s are clearly clowning around.

The serious *** look on his face, the money flying in from the cut, and the dynamic camera work are what have me wheezing :lol:

I’m tripping on how yo bounced for real lmao.

Idk even understand how yo moved like that :lol:.***** look like he close to 30. Bones gotta be creeky as hell. Boskoe going have a field day with this one!

#Geezus! #StayFocusedBlacks

Hold on, the IG post (and the actual video) that clip is from is over a month old.

We're laughing but this **** is looking like strategic marketing :lol:

08-09 kanye and zay woulda been some **** though.

i always wondered why ye acted like he never saw that type of music.

According to googles dude getting his eagle on from Milwaukee. How u just gone steal Detroit sound like that and be poppin that booty in ur vid, bad look all the way round. And the ***** made it rain on himself, he got a team full of yes men.

rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png
:rofl::rofl:

Laurie Ann Grizzly out here wildin'

I always wonder what the women who date guys like Young Thug, Uzi, and bruh who “getting his eagle on” think about their boyfriends.

Like, you’re dude/and or baby daddy really wearing bull nose rings, nail polish, and dropping it low, smh :smh:

I always wonder what the women who date guys like Young Thug, Uzi, and bruh who “getting his eagle on” think about their boyfriends.

Like, you’re dude/and or baby daddy really wearing bull nose rings, nail polish, and dropping it low, smh :smh:

These broads will **** ANYBODY with a bag. Rumor has it some allegedly bi dude in the hood used to smash his chick and her male cousin. 3somes and all that, son pushes a 2016 4 series and has his own condo so these **** always choosing.

Back
Top Bottom