Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

meanwhile drake would only b heard in the club/radio in certain areas/regions bc of female type records without lil baby, future, the bi annual 2 chainz song, Migos etc..

Naw this is 100% false . Drake has plenty of solo club/radio records that get play lol

Naw this is 100% false . Drake has plenty of solo club/radio records that get play lol

he would hit the clubs but its the same hov formula of using lower percieved “artistry” artists for features on their **** to reach markets they wouldnt reach.

i dont even really consider it waveriding its mutually beneficial we see what it does for artists.

Charlamagne ain't been doing nothing these past few years but constantly puling up young blacks & putting them in position, sharing his platform with controversial black voices (farrakhan, brother polite, umar etc etc). and constantly talk about empowering ourselves & loving being black....... ***** has a sit down with a white girl & he the biggest **** ever. Ya'll ****** is backward as ****

Super cornball but he got vision for real, that's why I wanna see if he'll have safaree out here like male cardi b with club bangers. Young ***** but he's a lot of people og how he put them on.
Sooooo folks ain’t gonna keep that same energy with nick
He’s worked with dan Snyder
And we all know dan Snyder be doing all that to those up and coming Nickelodeon/Disney girls

Charlamagne ain't been doing nothing these past few years but constantly puling up young blacks & putting them in position, sharing his platform with controversial black voices (farrakhan, brother polite, umar etc etc). and constantly talk about empowering ourselves & loving being black....... ***** has a sit down with a white girl & he the biggest **** ever. Ya'll *****s is backward as ****

Kanye apologist and Charlamagne caper

E7B6B9A0-4154-4D47-9E65-AB50A4A83214.gif

Super cornball but he got vision for real, that's why I wanna see if he'll have safaree out here like male cardi b with club bangers. Young ***** but he's a lot of people og how he put them on.

its really crazy how many ppl he put on thru wild n out.

He’s not a “young n_” him and Safaree or 35, and 38 respectively...

Sooooo folks ain’t gonna keep that same energy with nick
He’s worked with dan Snyder
And we all know dan Snyder be doing all that to those up and coming Nickelodeon/Disney girls

aye what that gotta do with nick.

he aint have to work with bro like that since his teen years with all that and his show. reaching like a toddler.

Charlamagne ain't been doing nothing these past few years but constantly puling up young blacks & putting them in position, sharing his platform with controversial black voices (farrakhan, brother polite, umar etc etc). and constantly talk about empowering ourselves & loving being black....... ***** has a sit down with a white girl & he the biggest **** ever. Ya'll *****s is backward as ****

Love being black but he bleaching his skin? Phuckouttahere man. He about his money just like any other. Stop the nonsense.

I DON’T RESPECT ANY BLACK PERSON BLEACHING THEIR SKIN.

He insecure

Charlamagne the type of ***** to bring his own lunch to work, eat it and then accuse someone else of doing so.

Back
Top Bottom