Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Glad I'm not the only one. Not really rolling with Gunna.

Drip harder would have been so much better if it was a solo Baby record. He got the juice.

This ***** said like father like son. Psssshhhh foh lol

Us or else >>>> better than anything wayne done c3 to date.

Guess it depends on what you like. I cant get with rhyming for rhyme sake. Tip for sure gone have something to say.

Positive his album will be better than c5. Just to keep it funky, the bar aint THAT high. Wayne album 3.5 @ best. In another month, he will have faded back into obscurity bc of that mediocre effort...

the comments have me dying :lol:

DJ ENVY: Explain to the people what trap music is for the people that don’t know...
Clifford: Well it’s quite simple. We must first understand the commencement of the term “trap”. Once I acknowledged the causality between “trap” and the method in which it was utilized, I was able to exemplify its personification while constructing the embodiment of music that you are referring while also expressing the abnormalities of our previous understanding.

Guess it depends on what you like. I cant get with rhyming for rhyme sake. Tip for sure gone have something to say.

Positive his album will be better than c5. Just to keep it funky, the bar aint THAT high. Wayne album 3.5 @ best. In another month, he will have faded back into obscurity bc of that mediocre effort...

Like 8 albums came out last night. Ain’t nobody thinking bout a C5. Rather hear a Chanel Westcoast album produced entirely by Mannie Fresh

Last edited:

Like I said Father like son is extremely underrated

What are you saying in the second sentence in reference to C3?

“Will be better” the album is out And it’s trash outside of features, see you ain’t even know because ain’t nobody checking for washed up *** T.I. :lol:

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom