Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah I think he gon have some bangers on it. I don't get the recent Quavo flip flop. He still probably the best on hooks.

The flip flop comes because he went on his pop wave and he got a little lazy and took travis scott sound. If he reverts back to his thing then it can be good

The flip flop comes because he went on his pop wave and he got a little lazy and took travis scott sound. If he reverts back to his thing then it can be good
See I never got that cuz Travis is a Quavo/Future/Sway/Thug biter. :lol:

On Control The Streets Quavo had fire on there and the couple solo joints he dropped this album have been good to me.

Looking at these sales projections and they got TIP projected to do 25k, crazy. I thought he had a dedicated fan base like Jeezy, who did about 70k last year. Album was solid too.
Not surprised...said a while back on that IG post bout "who would you kick out" that everybody where I'm from would say TI due to nobody really checking for his music since like the mid 00's...I'm sure its more places like this as well

He been more known for tv/movies n talking bout social issues for a lil min now

The fact that this dude just held his own in somebody else city made me want to check out his music.

been tryna tell ya bout da baby.

i post a lot of carolina artists in here bc im tryna bring visibilty to ****** but i can really see him going.

he got the charisma and his own lil sound.

the video he was shooting is a hit too.

aint that fake nadeska from ice tray da gang too :lol:

he got a crazy joint otw with shawn scrilla too.

its crazy to see ****** slowly bubble from literally nothing to like summer 2020 where these dudes gonna be household names.

Migos, "break up" sell, stay popular, than have the voltron tour once demand's up. Meanwhile sell whoever they signed in the meantime. Sound like $$$ to me.

You see that's trash :lol:

***** performing another hit word for word and tryna make it his, making money off it

Yea that’s wack as hell. Also I’m sure he’s being paid for that show so it might bring on more issues

Yea that’s wack as hell. Also I’m sure he’s being paid for that show so it might bring on more issues
Yo that **** is wild corny.

Like son is a legit clown for that at this point.
You see that's trash :lol:

***** performing another hit word for word and tryna make it his, making money off it

so was Wayne a clown and whatever for performing Sky’s The Limit and all those other songs he made his a decade ago?

I doubt he performed Upgrade U and **** like that but I just watched the Carter documentary and he Sky Is The Limit was apart of his set

The remix and making a song your own has always been apart of hip hop. Never saw why people didnt just try to get that sample fee and let ****** rock or in this case do an official remix with Jacquees.

Like people started doing with Wayne post C3 (Wasted)

Do your thing Jaquees. :pimp:

If his version was trash and ain't catch on nobody woulda noticed.

his persian rugs remix has become a party playlist staple where im at and ive never heard pnd himself in a party lol.

He destroyed that. Just highlighted that PND is trash other than beats.

his persian rugs remix has become a party playlist staple where im at and ive never heard pnd himself in a party lol.

I ain't even know that was a PND song. Joint been in my Apple music forever :lol:

I just thought about it and I think gogo is why I like covers so much.

So Jacquees only gets notoriety doing other peoples songs in they same format they did? He’s not a up and coming unsigned artist doing ig snippets, dude is fully signed.

Back
Top Bottom