Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Think takeoff just hates the spotlight...he good with the other 2 taking care of that ...he real shy/awkward compared to the rest of the group

N Boosie got his boy doing some straight kids bop :lol:

That lil white boy gotta be slow man. Got damn vulture.

He remind me of this slow kid at the boxing club today. Kid was wildin out and the trainer wasn't having it, told his lil ***** *** to sit down and take the gloves off.

His mom came and he tried to flip the story but she wasn't having it.

Think takeoff just hates the spotlight...he good with the other 2 taking care of that ...he real shy/awkward compared to the rest of the group

N Boosie got his boy doing some straight kids bop :lol:

That's exactly the feeling I've got for awhile :lol:

That ***** don’t do award shows at all. Hopefully he locked in the studio doing solo features or something

DC youngfly talented! IDGAF about critics. I'm in bruh corner like Cus D'amato. Forever a fan

Yeah its lame they did it without Meth and Red but that might be a cool little watch

I feel like its gonna be about Yachty (who doesnt smoke or do drugs IRL) smoking for the first time and some crazy **** happen. DC gonna be diet Smokey from Friday. **** might be lit

def shoulda called it something else though. so many weed related puns they coulda did. this is basically already belly 2 no matter how good it is. doing dc dirty

Takeoff did his time lol . When offset was locked down him and quavo was front and center . I think bruh is content with him doing in house features and the money he gets off the group versus the other 2 wth all their features

Back
Top Bottom