Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y’alls man went from
giphy.gif

In the White House, to dancing to afrobeat in the mother land. :lol:

pharrell and **** in roylee comments.

man how celebrities be lurking people content and dont ever try to throw them an alley oop so they not still in the trenches to b shot at.

Yeah I ask myself this a lot about celebs throwing ooops but there’s probably a lot they have for other people, can’t help everybody .

Also dude might of been comfortable in that environment, he spent 2 weeks in cleveland and was kicking it in the hood / projects and going out every night lol .

I posted this in the drake thread as well,
Just watching the video a few seconds ago,

I’m by no means a fan of drake, actually hate that dude after the ghostwriting rumors,

But what Kanye did if this is true and I doubt it isn’t is grimey to a whole other level, if I have bad blood with one of my boys, and back in the day he shared personal **** with me, it’s personal and it will stay that way,

Bruh, Kanye has lost it full on if this is true, along with all his trump bs

Dude needs an intervention, **********er is losing his goddamn mind day by day

P.s i don’t mean him snitching on drake baby mama and ****,
I mean the trump bs, dude went from saying bush doesn’t care about black people to supporting the mother f who once said “ blacks shouldn’t touch my money”

Bruh ye on some ****

When did Trump say that? Please show me proof

Watching clips of the Lebron/Drake interview, and every time they cut to Lebron, it looks like he’s not believing **** Drake says but is obliging him cause that’s his friend :lol:

who is this roylee dude? A rapper? I hope not a comedian cuz the videos I seen I didn’t even chuckle

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom