Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I stopped caring for Blackson ever since I found out the accent was fake. I knew he was putting extras on it but damn.

Prophet HOV

And this is why, as a Drake fan I can't roll with the "I got the diss record, it's fire, I said some mean things, but I'm not gonna drop it it's too dark" bs

I didn't listen to hov on that old song when he told me pay it no mind,

I get more satisfaction out of going at ya head, and seeing all of you die,

and I seen a lot of you die, Free smoke free smoke!

The same guy who who said that, is now not dropping diss records because it's "Too dark" or whatever, **** :lol: :lol: Drake really since the meek **** has been talking greasy as hell, and because of his skill + success level, no one really could do **** with drake. Story of Adidon really was the first time in his career where he was legit pressed, was in a real rap beef with someone who knew his skeletons, and that was too much smoke for the boy :lol:

Styles P is in a real good place, I like what he’s pushing right now. He’s big on health right now and positivity, it’s a good look. Happy for him.

He's the wise old man in rap with history to back it up.

Plus his music is still top notch.

Damn RIP Roylee

This dude, for those who dont know

Damn, what happen to dude? He's one of the few instagram dudes I liked.

I like Styles place in hip hop. The tape with the tissue recording. People take it for granted. We had to work for it.

That Flex and Styles discussion was dope. The emcees they mentioned.

The Chubb Rock, Puba and Lord Finesse discussion was dope. People sleep on Finesse. He took the hand off from Kane and passed it to Big L.

And the Buckshot talk. They were right about that. Buckshot was getting the Rakim talk for a short minute.

I thought Kane and Rakim gave the crown to Ice Cube and he held it for two albums until Snoop

I like how Dave East didn't get his Rory on and just talk to talk and be involved.

Repost

It's funny to me how people diss and downplay Dave, but he has the respect of his peers. Son raps.

I'm happy Holiday mentioned Buckshot, has one of the most interesting resume's in rap. Also liked what Dave said about the newer guys who dont focus on bars, theirs a place for them just dont call them MC's. :rofl:When P said would get killed for not choosing Nas over E-40. This was a great interview

Only listened to 4 songs, which were pretty good, but how did he basically disappeared for 9-10 years and come back like a brand new artist? I first heard of him in 2007 :lol:
I know. :lol: Dude 34, he been grinding for a while. Timing is everything. He took the 2 Chainz route.

pharrell and **** in roylee comments.

man how celebrities be lurking people content and dont ever try to throw them an alley oop so they not still in the trenches to b shot at.
or maybe they just like 80% of the folks
and just lurkers
its ok to lurk
u dont gotta throw anybody an oop

or maybe they just like 80% of the folks
and just lurkers
its ok to lurk
u dont gotta throw anybody an oop

you dont have to but its convenient to make it a point to show him love he wont see to earn cool points bc you’re culturally aware enough to know who he was.

these celebrities arent dumb.

he could have used him on an interlude or something if he really ****ed with his work. maybe it was in the works who knows but i feel like if these celebs helped him out he wouldnt have been in scenarios where he was getting shot at.

every mans position is on them alone tho of course.

Back
Top Bottom