Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not crazy over this Jeremih x Ty Dolla Sign album. I like it but there just something about it that i'm not fully clicking with. There's something missing.

Tory Lanez' project wasnt bad...no substance but I enjoyed it for what it was. (My guy is biting Travis with these ad-libs though :lol: )

That's giving Vlad's goofy *** waaay too much credit lol
Like you said they do it to themselves, dudes go on their desperate for attention and Internet fame that they'll tell all their criminal activity and even lie about ****. I do hold Vlad responsible to an extent when he has these 18-22 year olds on asking them these baiting questions. A lot of them are gullible and don't know what not to say. And the titles of his interviews be real ignorant and click baiting.

Wasn't Murder Inc associated with Supreme Team? Yeah this wont stop till all of the parties involved pass on
Yeah, he basically got shot 9 times cuz he wouldn't stop dissing Ja, who Supreme was making money off of.

**** it since they keep popping up

Who had the better career

Ja or 50

**** it since they keep popping up

Who had the better career

Ja or 50

As far as music? They both had GREAT runs. Made my childhood memorable. Post-music, obviously 50 has better business ventures.

Strictly music, both garnered great success and accolades. Ja pioneered the thug-featuring-R&B-songstress type records

Back
Top Bottom