Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol: player ****.

he committing that by making this public for nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and the rest of #DaBarbz 2 get sassy w him. :lol:

should have kept it neutral or flirty or w/e let her shoot her shot or like a pic in public and get that extra album shaderoom buzz. good luck sir east

edit: according to the comments it was just a freestyle bar at a radio station. sorta playing off the barbie dreamz line.

these twitter news accounts gotta be cool w the bait headlines

How is she wack?

Especially considering the praise all these Lil Wayne clones get in here

The nerve of you bruh! You gotta pop pills, sip lean, snort coke, be an alcoholic, ride foreign, and date chics with *** shots to be relevant!!! *** shots only bro!!!

Go outside, get a switch off a tree and let your mom whoop you bro!!!

There’s no place for conscious rap and lyricism! It’s boring.... but I’m still going to complain about oppression and lack of adult accountability and empathy, while I listen to Lil Pump!!!

How is she wack?

Especially considering the praise all these Lil Wayne clones get in here
The nerve of you bruh! You gotta pop pills, sip lean, snort coke, be an alcoholic, ride foreign, and date chics with *** shots to be relevant!!! *** shots only bro!!!

Go outside, get a switch off a tree and let your mom whoop you bro!!!

There’s no place for conscious rap and lyricism! It’s boring.... but I’m still going to complain about oppression and lack of adult accountability and empathy, while I listen to Lil Pump!!!

From one extreme to another :smh:

Just because she’s considered a conscious & pure hiphop artis doesn’t mean her music is good. I tried listening to her several times and it’s always wack

She completely ruined this h.e.r song

he committing that by making this public for nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and the rest of #DaBarbz 2 get sassy w him. :lol:

should have kept it neutral or flirty or w/e let her shoot her shot or like a pic in public and get that extra album shaderoom buzz. good luck sir east

edit: according to the comments it was just a freestyle bar at a radio station. sorta playing off the barbie dreamz line.

YO MY *****
dont @ me
when u tryna talk negative bout the QUEEN
specially when it comes to some generic lame *** rap dude
who isn't even on her level

Nas with the alley opp
Can't wait to drop my kids off at a Halloween party on Sat and drive home solo bangin' the **** out of this.....

Got to play this with the kids on the way to the party, going be jacking all schoolmates for snickers:pimp:

First Ralo, now this fool.

Feds be watching vladtv like

200.gif

how is there not someone on the team who steps in and b like “naw he str8 on that one my boy ask him bout tupac or bill Cosby or sumthing this aint finna b that type interview”

peewee saw this movie already.

What make AR-AB situation so crazy is, he’s 36. So he’s an OG. Of that 80s, 90s, ilk.

Shocked he would be such a blabber mouth

Back
Top Bottom