Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They killed Chinx Drugz in his own city
They killed Lil Snupe in his own city

She’s caping for Brittney Renner, who dropped a tell all book about Kaep, and some other famous dudes she slept with (Uzi, Trey Songz, etc). Practically Saying there’s no problem with it because men don’t get chastised want to talk about sex So women shouldn’t be either.

Shorty really is a bird, b. I’m starting to see why hot 97 didn’t give her a bigger voice on the radio.

I was a much bigger fan of Prime Minister Pete Nice than Serch.

Pete also has a dope IG with tons of great flicks of Hip Hop History.

@rushtown298

I used to like Serch better. I wasn't in to the suit and cane thing.

I remember looking towards 3rd Base to see the infrared VI's.

Magic33 Magic33 & @Hahahaha i KNOW y’all bumping this classic album on the 4 year anniversary of MONSTER :pimp:

:stoneface:

She’s caping for Brittney Renner, who dropped a tell all book about Kaep, and some other famous dudes she slept with (Uzi, Trey Songz, etc). Practically Saying there’s no problem with it because men don’t get chastised want to talk about sex So women shouldn’t be either.

Shorty really is a bird, b. I’m starting to see why hot 97 didn’t give her a bigger voice on the radio.
Never heard of shorty but based on your description this sounds like a Superhead situation. And men get **** on for ******* random broads by women all the time, its just dudes dont give a ****

Hot would try to get her in on the interviews and let her kinda lead some with questions etc but she was so dry and didn’t ask good questions so the interviews would kinda start losing momentum and get lowkey awkward, never would’ve known her personality was like this :lol:

Shame cause she was bad then too :smh:

Just listened to Joe's pod & the discussion on who has it easier as far as getting on between new artist & older artist was a really interesting one, because i see both sides.

On one hand there's much less effort & detail going into making records & a lot of your success can be upheld w/o making quality music. On the other end there's a giant concentration of trash a artist must get through

Folks over complicate the simplest stuff. This is a byproduct of the US educational system being in shambles :rofl::rofl::lol:

Just be who you want to be. Everyone has different viewpoints and experiences. Can’t expect everyone to be on one accord. This ain’t a Utopian society.

Like someone said, us men get chastised all day, we just don’t care. Women care about their image, but tend to fake it out in public, but are different behind clothes doors.

You’re better off being transparent with your life because one way or another, the truth will rear itself.

At Renner sleeping with bisexual Lil uzi. She can’t ever crack on anyone. It was for money but :rofl:

Joe kinda rite but considering his past w women, fam shoulda went ahead and toned down

Remy looking kinda good with the green hair
SLATT

Last edited:
Verse of the year?

2nd verse of this :pimp:. Moreso for the flow switch ups. Spazzing :smokin

“All star weekend, I was getting that pack in
Heard you got your sht took, ***** you lackin
Big body Benz, beep-beep when it back in
Real street *****, buying bags with the back end
These ****** ain’t authentic, they acting
And they ain’t getting to the money they cappin
What happened? I thought you was a real one