Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's easy to type this and say all that. It's different when you in the situation. JB Bloccboy owes his whole career to dude. Now days in the streaming era, all you need is one big song to catapult you . All of the fans won't stay, but enough will.

I understand “ it’s easy to say” blah blah _’s be hungry, I already know. I gotta strongly disagree with the “you just need one song” tho. Music move fast as hell nowadays.

You can EASILY fall back down to earth just as quick as you blew up.

Where did all them Migos fans go prior to Bad and Boujee? :lol: _’s caught that case and everybody disappeared on em. The free offset movement was even kinda light

I ain’t saying every _ should absolutely turn down a Drake feature in every situation but there’s definitely some factors that should be considered based on how you long you wanna be out here, what you have in place already etc

I think it could also depend on your label, like if your with the QCs, 300s, and TIGs. You can't rly turn it down

I understand “ it’s easy to say” blah blah _’s be hungry, I already know. I gotta strongly disagree with the “you just need one song” tho. Music move fast as hell nowadays.

You can EASILY fall back down to earth just as quick as you blew up.

Where did all them Migos fans go prior to Bad and Boujee? :lol: _’s caught that case and everybody disappeared on em. The free offset movement was even kinda light

I ain’t saying every _ should absolutely turn down a Drake feature in every situation but there’s definitely some factors that should be considered based on how you long you wanna be out here, what you have in place already etc

One hit song can make your entire career last long now days. Look at Soulja Boy the Drakeo totin gawd. Desiigner etc. Yeah you may no hold the same stream but you can still tour and be a presence . **** Trinidad James still touring.

And I'm confused on what you saying bout the Migos. Offset was in jail before Bad and Boujee.

I am saying he SHOULD be only saving his features for top artists in the game based on his status in the game, but he chooses to stoop down to these new cats, and people call it wave riding, when every other artist does the same

That whole ship sailed of Drake verses being a big deal like it used to be, because of the people he gives them to

If I’m him I’m only collabing with Jay, Ye, Cole, Kendrick, Meek etc thats it

Meh. I may be in the minority. But I don’t want to hear Drake with any of those cats. Of all the features listed, the only two songs I still rock with that came from a collab effort with Drake are Poetic Justice and Amen.

- Ye shrug

Future and Migos were gonna thrive with or without Drake, based off talent.
Talent usually breaks the seal at some point. Kodak, Future, and Migos ain’t need Drake.

This ***** Grimey the biggest Future fan hater on the planet. :lol:

I kinda like/don't like this dude flow. F'ed em is hilarious to me though

Fam... what the hell did I just listen to?! :stoneface:

Amazed at how underwhelmed I am at the sighting at a Future and Thugger track. That sound didn’t live up to hype imo.

I don't think he's gonna reach Monster, Beast Mode, 56 nights, and DS2 heights again but he'll be alright.

Back
Top Bottom