what about all the other rappers who lie
and just aint been caught lying
either way
he still a good rapper imo
like how everyone can agree mechanically m&m has the tool set
but imo is a trash rapper
ross has the tool set and can bring it all together
u lost me with da em is trash

I expect rappers to emphasize for the artistry.

Out right lies is another story.

Now which of those applies to ross? Havent the slightest idea.
ross was a correctional officer..i neva seen no street dudes get a jailhouse job but it is what it is...his mark on da game is easy to see

“Selling dawg food on the low, just like Chipotle”

:lol:

giphy.gif

is that suppose to be a clever bar???

:lol:

ross was a correctional officer..i neva seen no street dudes get a jailhouse job but it is what it is...his mark on da game is easy to see

Plenty “street dudes” are probation officers...

Plenty street dudes “snitch on the whole crew”

But Ross always getting criticism...

I remember someone, maybe Ross himself or Wale bringing up the very valid point that Ross wouldn't have been able to move in Miami and get the co-signs from relevant figures down there that he did if it was as simple as him being a CO who decided to pretend to be a kingpin one day.

I'm sure he wasn't no dope kingpin but who's to say he wasn't a dirty CO, even if it was as small as flip phones and mid. Interesting and bold decision to become a gangster rapper but it obviously was his calling lol

My boy that did 12 years in sing sing said there are a lot of female CO's that were strippers and prostitutes.

They are not allowed to discriminate against anyone for their past.

He told me one of the top dudes in the jail was cool with CO's and they're the ones that bring in a lot of stuff.

A lot of times it's men hiring and they straight up want the former pros so they can smash.

He was telling me about this PR dude from the BX that had **** on smash and used to smash like 4 different CO's. Got two of them preggo :smh:

Dude still ran his drug business in jail and was tricking off on the CO's and got whatever he wanted except like weapons.

Dude bought them cars and high end designer stuff had cell phones and all that.

I remember someone, maybe Ross himself or Wale bringing up the very valid point that Ross wouldn't have been able to move in Miami and get the co-signs from relevant figures down there that he did if it was as simple as him being a CO who decided to pretend to be a kingpin one day.

I'm sure he wasn't no dope kingpin but who's to say he wasn't a dirty CO, even if it was as small as flip phones and mid. Interesting and bold decision to become a gangster rapper but it obviously was his calling lol
not even that
he coulda been on the up and up as a co
and just been cool with them folks growing up
he aint necessarily had to be doing dirt to be cool with them

Back
Top Bottom