cause we all know he shows out on a ross record

why it'll be fake deep
with 1 nice song
rest will be trash
but folks will hype it up
like its the best thing ever

tenor.gif

Once again you guys are overhyping a regular Jay verse : {

Heard the song on the radio today and man it takes very little to impress some dudes.

Jay verse wasn't all that man just stop.

When dude has a dope verse I most def give props, but this ain't it he even messed up on track and brought it back.

I miss the old days when dudes was in the booth or studio together and did the track and you can tell Jay sent that verse in.

Lyrics is not what you guys are hyping it up to be and for a beat that doesn't require you flow on it even his flow wasn't all that how so many of you like to cap and say that's his best attribute.

Once again you guys are overhyping a regular Jay verse : {

Heard the song on the radio today and man it takes very little to impress some dudes.

Jay verse wasn't all that man just stop.

When dude has a dope verse I most def give props, but this ain't it he even messed up on track and brought it back.

I miss the old days when dudes was in the booth or studio together and did the track and you can tell Jay sent that verse in.

Lyrics is not what you guys are hyping it up to be and for a beat that doesn't require you flow on it even his flow wasn't all that how so many of you like to cap and say that's his best attribute.

NawtyBarb second account.

Even if it isn't his best lyrical effort, the content is what's being praised. I'm sure you are aware of that.

NawtyBarb second account

While I do agree with some of the stuff he posts... nah we're just not sack riders that jump on Jay jock even when mediocre.

Jay last album nawty gave it a lot of props and said he liked it so it's not like hates Jay, but when stuff is trash it's trash man and I respect that.

Jay verse on here is not all that and you guys are just hyping it up cause it's Jay.

While I do agree with some of the stuff he posts... nah we're just not sack riders that jump on Jay jock even when mediocre.

Jay last album nawty gave it a lot of props and said he liked it so it's not like hates Jay, but when stuff is trash it's trash man and I respect that.

Jay verse on here is not all that and you guys are just hyping it up cause it's Jay.

Guess top notch content isn't your cup of tea then.

Back
Top Bottom