Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My boy that did 12 years in sing sing said there are a lot of female CO's that were strippers and prostitutes.

They are not allowed to discriminate against anyone for their past.

He told me one of the top dudes in the jail was cool with CO's and they're the ones that bring in a lot of stuff.

A lot of times it's men hiring and they straight up want the former pros so they can smash.

He was telling me about this PR dude from the BX that had **** on smash and used to smash like 4 different CO's. Got two of them preggo :smh:

Dude still ran his drug business in jail and was tricking off on the CO's and got whatever he wanted except like weapons.

Dude bought them cars and high end designer stuff had cell phones and all that.

You should read "corruption officer" it's about a crooked C.O who worked on Rikers island

My boy that did 12 years in sing sing said there are a lot of female CO's that were strippers and prostitutes.

They are not allowed to discriminate against anyone for their past.

He told me one of the top dudes in the jail was cool with CO's and they're the ones that bring in a lot of stuff.

A lot of times it's men hiring and they straight up want the former pros so they can smash.

He was telling me about this PR dude from the BX that had **** on smash and used to smash like 4 different CO's. Got two of them preggo :smh:

Dude still ran his drug business in jail and was tricking off on the CO's and got whatever he wanted except like weapons.

Dude bought them cars and high end designer stuff had cell phones and all that.
lemme find out u and ya boy was puttin in work :lol:

I remember someone, maybe Ross himself or Wale bringing up the very valid point that Ross wouldn't have been able to move in Miami and get the co-signs from relevant figures down there that he did if it was as simple as him being a CO who decided to pretend to be a kingpin one day.

I'm sure he wasn't no dope kingpin but who's to say he wasn't a dirty CO, even if it was as small as flip phones and mid. Interesting and bold decision to become a gangster rapper but it obviously was his calling lol
E Class and Kenneth Williams co-signed him. He came on the scene wearing Boobie Boy shirts, he wouldn't be able to move around and have people attach themselves to him if he didn't have some connection to that life. Seem like people in Miami know he's solid.

I feel like the Offset pop locking **** is the crack in the glass that will eventually bring light to Migos not really being who they...erm initially portrayed themselves to be :lol: but at this point would anyone care lol

I feel like the Offset pop locking **** is the crack in the glass that will eventually bring light to Migos not really being who they...erm initially portrayed themselves to be :lol: but at this point would anyone care lol

pop locking is a part of hip hop
aint no one pulling anyones card over pop locking
hell
that might solidify him even more

Yea pop lockin ain’t nothin crazy ...n most ppl that care bout backgrounds n all that already know the Migos ain’t all the way bout what they talk about

Shout out to young offset getting shine in that video tho, wild random :lol: :pimp:

pass da dab

wavycrocket wavycrocket will have you saying one of his basic bars a couple of times trying to figure out if you missed something.

It's a good thing he didn't work for The Source back in the 90's. I'd hate to see his hip hop quotable.

Yep. If he was from Detroit or NY, he probably wouldn't be simply stamped as a trap rapper, especially a "mumble" rapper :rofl:

Naw...y’all just outta tune and don’t get it. I keep tellin y’all...I know wsup :lol:. It’s layers to this **** man. Those who know.

Real **** gon cut through regardless. Don’t matter how you say it. That’s what imma quote.

pop locking is a part of hip hop
aint no one pulling anyones card over pop locking
hell
that might solidify him even more

Not the pop locking but the fact that most of the dudes round our way who do what they were talking about in 12-13 before everything was Patek Phillipes and drip...don't be pop locking. :lol: It's just interesting no one from Atlanta has ever "tried" them as it seems they were football dudes who were just that...football dudes. It don't bother me I like their music but it's interesting who gets "their card pulled" and who doesn't

What's the difference between Tyga and the Migos...especially since Tyga don't even talk about no drug **** :lol:

And lastly, dudes really ain’t pulling cards like that no more. I mean... dudes wearing wigs, having trannies as mistresses (lol) letting dudes wear rainbow braids, and lastly...

The advent of y’all favorite new pastime “trolling”.

Cards ain’t being pulled no more man

The world is really a utopia for every type of person nowadays :rofl::rofl:

And lastly, dudes really ain’t pulling cards like that no more. I mean... dudes wearing wigs, having trannies as mistresses :smile:lol:smile: letting dudes wear rainbow breads, and lastly...

The advent of y’all favorite new pastime “trolling”.

Cards ain’t being pulled no more man

It's a difference between all that (and for all the situations you just named I believe all of these are proud public choices dudes making :lol:)...and lying lol. There's no cards to be pulled here these all personal choices lol

Again I'm not bothered but it's just...interesting.

Naw...y’all just outta tune and don’t get it. I keep tellin y’all...I know wsup :lol:. It’s layers to this **** man. Those who know.

Real **** gon cut through regardless. Don’t matter how you say it. That’s what imma quote.

Did you accidentally quote me, cause I was agreeing with you :lol: Peewee is cold

Not the pop locking but the fact that most of the dudes round our way who do what they were talking about in 12-13 before everything was Patek Phillipes and drip...don't be pop locking. :lol: It's just interesting no one from Atlanta has ever "tried" them as it seems they were football dudes who were just that...football dudes. It don't bother me I like their music but it's interesting who gets "their card pulled" and who doesn't

What's the difference between Tyga and the Migos...especially since Tyga don't even talk about no drug **** :lol:
that dude q or whatever
is the difference
when u have legit hood or og dudes around to lookout for u
more than likely wont get tested
also helps that migos are actually fam
and related
so they essentially ride or die
u fight 1 u gotta fight em all
thats an advantage that alot of folks dont have
or even think about

Back
Top Bottom