Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He said lot homosexuality in jail but the uh only view it as gay if you're doing it but if your guy in relationship or getting your rocks off not so much.

Weird rules bros lol.

174109552.jpg

That's crazy he did 14 years neutral tho.

Judging from how P and Migos worked out, he shoulda just tried to network with the OGs in his city lmao but I'm sure there are more failed stories than P and Migos stories
Sean was a bad comparison, dude was a lame. Only way to really put it. It’s dudes who names hold weight in the city and they from a close suburb. Them migo dudes could’ve just been popular ****** from their area who knew other cool dudes from the city.

Honestly I feel like Sean career would be totally different if he came out during this era of Detroit trap rap instead of being a GOOD Music writer who just waited his turn and was fresh. Migos and Trap Atlanta greatest lines are Sean's throwaways because we hold him to a higher standard coming from that Jay, Ye (04-09 Ye remember), Pusha, etc. lineage.

Sidenote: I miss the Karmaloop/TI$A/Starter revival (basically 2010-2012) era and I hope *****s don't forget about it

Yoooooooo 6pac 6pac thanks bruh!! I been trying to remember that Dusty McFly name for MONTHS!!!

Salute

Sitting on top of the bank
Watching the tiiiiimmme roll away
I left my home in Georgia, headed for the frisco bay

She just wanna **** me to ooo ooohh
She just wanna suck me to ooo ooohh

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Wee really went in his blues bag man. One thing bout me. I love blues music in all forks. This might be yo best project. Not one bad song on there. Crazy range too. From Lobby, To trenches, to blues, to trap, to introspective ****.

Fire

Honestly I feel like Sean career would be totally different if he came out during this era of Detroit trap rap instead of being a GOOD Music writer who just waited his turn and was fresh. Migos and Trap Atlanta greatest lines are Sean's throwaways because we hold him to a higher standard coming from that Jay, Ye (04-09 Ye remember), Pusha, etc. lineage.

Sidenote: I miss the Karmaloop/TI$A/Starter revival (basically 2010-2012) era and I hope *****s don't forget about it

Yoooooooo 6pac 6pac thanks bruh!! I been trying to remember that Dusty McFly name for MONTHS!!!

Salute

maaaaaaan u think jay really lost 92 bricks
ti was mad at flip
over not letting him in on the game over remix
u think cam was getting it in ohio
or max b actually know how to surf
they all be lyin
**** been a circus
who REALLY cares i got a fam to take care of and ffed
i aint sitting around worrying
if another man really living what he sayin in his raps
as the poet jadakiss so eloquently stated in "we gon make it"
WHO CARES

"Or Max B know how to surf" :rofl:

Alright. I’ll say it and take whatever heat comes my way.

Whatever.

Jimmy kept the Dips alive longer than Cam kept the ****s going in the early two thousands.

Cam didn’t show up on not one song on Diplomatic Ties.

After my third run back of the album, it’s smh status how Cam is going out.

It hurts me to say it, but it is what it is.

Yep. If he was from Detroit or NY, he probably wouldn't be simply stamped as a trap rapper, especially a "mumble" rapper :rofl:

Ya'll have got to stop saying this man, ****** don't care about his region he's labeled a trap rapper because a majority of the music promoted is trap rap :lol:. Nobody is calling Jae Critch a lyricist, 22 Gz, A Boogie etc etc They make a different kind of music & while they may say some slick **** at times nobody is gonna sit here & say things like they can go Bar for Bar with anyone in the game.

I Get it ya'll don't want someone like Peewee lumped in with Yachty or Gunna etc etc, he's a better rapper than them cool. But some of the **** quoted in here.... dudes be acting like it's scarface level bars or something... when compared to the very bottom of the barrel soundcloud types, yea these dudes are "nice"... But these bars & flows ain't exactly shining when compared to most rappers who actually put though into their rhymes.

Whatever.

Jimmy kept the Dips alive longer than Cam kept the ****s going in the early two thousands.

But what is Dipset really since 2007-2009.

I remember going on RapRadar in high school and they were doing reunions THEN and this had to be 2010-2011. Then again when they finally came back with all the merch and ****. And then when they went on the TRL run and seem to be back for good.

Ya'll have got to stop saying this man, *****s don't care about his region he's labeled a trap rapper because a majority of the music promoted is trap rap :lol:. Nobody is calling Jae Critch a lyricist, 22 Gz, A Boogie etc etc They make a different kind of music & while they may say some slick **** at times nobody is gonna sit here & say things like they can go Bar for Bar with anyone in the game.

I Get it ya'll don't want someone like Peewee lumped in with Yachty or Gunna etc etc, he's a better rapper than them cool. But some of the **** quoted in here.... dudes be acting like it's scarface level bars or something... when compared to the very bottom of the barrel soundcloud types, yea these dudes are "nice"... But these bars & flows ain't exactly shining when compared to most rappers who actually put though into their rhymes.

It's amazing how perception and marketing work.

We expect less from Longway than we do a ***** who come in priding himself on bars.

It ties into how people react to Quavo/Offset/Takeoff punchlines "I keep a stick, caveman" esque lines got Sean roasted to the point where he hasn't dropped since the Metro project lmaoo

PeeWee/Quavo them don't act like they really be spitting, even though Offset seems to be making the mistake as he's marketing this new project by giving people expectations

Whatever.

What exactly is "Kept Alive" Because Cam was releasing straight heat from 2000 until the The DJ Drama BOAB series, & His Peak of Music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jim. Jones was dropping Fire during that period too but Nah it wasn't touching Cam.

Also Cam has literally been rapping (At a high Level) since the early to Mid 90's. I honestly don't think he cares for rap much at all.

It's amazing how perception and marketing work.

We expect less from Longway than we do a ***** who come in priding himself on bars.

It ties into how people react to Quavo/Offset/Takeoff punchlines "I keep a stick, caveman" esque lines got Sean roasted to the point where he hasn't dropped since the Metro project lmaoo

PeeWee/Quavo them don't act like they really be spitting, even though Offset seems to be making the mistake as he's marketing this new project by giving people expectations

My point exactly, I get that A lot of trash has been lumped into the "Trap Category" (Which i can't be to upset about because a lot of these dudes still promote & collab with the Trash rappers) & people want to give credit to those who do have some skill.

A lot of the things i see posted on here be some of the most basic, generic things from a rapper hyped up. Like trust i get the idea of not having to throw in a thousand words to make a point (I'm not a fan of that dictionary extra **** either). Jeezy is probably in my top 10 favorites & there's a bunch of simple *** lines that resonate with me, but at the same time i'm not gonna try & argue that he could go verse for verse with Top rappers.

Good watch. Especially if you was a fan of this dirty south era. This one of the songs that made me fall in love with this ****. I hope they bring back some type of video block back by when my kids is here.

Ain't get to the end yet so I don't know why he fell off but dude is still charismatic and funny hope this lands him some type of on screen content role.

Back
Top Bottom