Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Did you accidentally quote me, cause I was agreeing with you :lol: Peewee is cold

Could you imagine having a conversation with wavy when he's sauced :sick:

Son probably would argue with you when y'all both in agreeince on some "nah you not hearing me dummy longway super ard!"

Have you like "***** I KNOW THAT I AGREE WITH YOU" followed by him saying "YALL FOOLS NOT EVEN LISTENING MAN LOR PEWEE TOP 5 SLICK ***** IN THE GAME"

80BFEABA-3D26-4A21-8E78-2754D6CCF8F9.png

Last edited:
Alright. I’ll say it and take whatever heat comes my way.

Whatever.

Jimmy kept the Dips alive longer than Cam kept the ****s going in the early two thousands.

Cam didn’t show up on not one song on Diplomatic Ties.

After my third run back of the album, it’s smh status how Cam is going out.

It hurts me to say it, but it is what it is.
Yeeeah
But cam while in the forefront
Made them the biggest they ever was
Don’t matter if he keeping em alive
If they battered and bruised

Could you imagine having a conversation with wavy when he's sauced :x

Son probably would argue with you when y'all both in agreeince on some "nah you not hearing me dummy longway super ard!"

Have you like "***** I KNOW THAT I AGREE WITH YOU" followed by him saying "YALL FOOLS NOT EVEN LISTENING MAN LOR PEWEE TOP 5 SLICK ***** IN THE GAME"

80BFEABA-3D26-4A21-8E78-2754D6CCF8F9.png

:lol:

****** who love to get the last word love to do this fr that **** funny

Alright. I’ll say it and take whatever heat comes my way.

Whatever.

Jimmy kept the Dips alive longer than Cam kept the ****s going in the early two thousands.

Cam didn’t show up on not one song on Diplomatic Ties.

After my third run back of the album, it’s smh status how Cam is going out.

It hurts me to say it, but it is what it is.

Nah, Cam didn't show up cause he don't **** with them. He wasn't involved. His last mixtape was fire. You can hear how little he cares about this project and he was even posting about how he wasn't in the studio and wasn't around a lot of this.

Just tried playing this Meek again, couldn't do it.

Nah, Cam didn't show up cause he don't **** with them. He wasn't involved. His last mixtape was fire. You can hear how little he cares about this project and he was even posting about how he wasn't in the studio and wasn't around a lot of this.

His last tape sounded like he recorded over a flip phone. Mixing was bad. He just washed up, been that way for years.

Them Soundcloud *****s really be just recycling buzz words and driplets of essence from their Atlanta homies it's amazing to me

And it's always a certain type of dude who just tries too hard...no cap every other word "big ____" :lol:

Like really start paying attention to how recycled some of these *****s are lol

But you're right. Does the public like you or not is all that matters and its so sick because some *****s are allowed to be fake and some aren't :lol:
You also gotta factor in where the rapper is coming from ...ATL ain’t really a city where cards being pulled like that, they just want everybody to get on down here :lol: ...a lotta support if you buzzing n got the sound

His last tape sounded like he recorded over a flip phone. Mixing was bad. He just washed up, been that way for years.

Which sucks cause he really could be great, I think Wayno said it where Cam just seemed like a ***** who was fly and just happened to rap

I thought I would be in for a dope song but once I heard the Whats Beef sample just straight up reused and ******* Rick Ross I was just like :stoneface:

Jigga's verse was cool though.

Meek's music ain't for me.

Which sucks cause he really could be great, I think Wayno said it where Cam just seemed like a ***** who was fly and just happened to rap

I remember Young Guru being honest about Cam on combat jack and basically saying Cam don't always bring it and he if he was in the studio with Cam he wouldn't let him slide with that "okie dokie, blam blam, killa cam, thank you ma'am." stuff. He's like the NY version of Wayne. All style and little substance.

I remember Young Guru being honest about Cam on combat jack and basically saying Cam don't always bring it and he if he was in the studio with Cam he wouldn't let him slide with that "okie dokie, blam blam, killa cam, thank you ma'am." stuff. He's like the NY version of Wayne. All style and little substance.

Cam & Wayne both released tons of music with actual substance tho.. cam has damn near a 10 year rap career BEFORE he went full out Diplomat heavy Swag lines

I mean he's been ambiguous until then on whether they was still ******* with each other or not.

Back
Top Bottom