Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jay-Z Just released a year end's list on Tidal, Based on narrative some of these picks will be a little surprising:lol:

1) Pusha T - If You Know, You Know
2) Baby & Gunna - Drip Too Hard
3) Nipsey - Double Up
4) Migos - Made Men
5) Drake - Emotionless
6) Sicko Mode
7) Zeze
8) Mo Bamba
9) Sauce Walka - Ghetto Gospel
10) Mozzy - Walk Up
11) Plug Walk
12) Nas/Ye - Cops Shot The KidBenny
13) Uproar
14) King's dead
15) Westside/Benny/conway - Brutus
16) Ye - Freeee
17) Metro/Gunna - Space Cadet
18) Drake - How You Feel
19) The Carters - Black effect
20) Meek - Oodles O' Noodles Babies
just as expected his list is trash
minus 3-4 songs

Jay-Z Just released a year end's list on Tidal, Based on narrative some of these picks will be a little surprising:lol:

1) Pusha T - If You Know, You Know
2) Baby & Gunna - Drip Too Hard
3) Nipsey - Double Up
4) Migos - Made Men
5) Drake - Emotionless
6) Sicko Mode
7) Zeze
8) Mo Bamba
9) Sauce Walka - Ghetto Gospel
10) Mozzy - Walk Up
11) Plug Walk
12) Nas/Ye - Cops Shot The KidBenny
13) Uproar
14) King's dead
15) Westside/Benny/conway - Brutus
16) Ye - Freeee
17) Metro/Gunna - Space Cadet
18) Drake - How You Feel
19) The Carters - Black effect
20) Meek - Oodles O' Noodles Babies

This is a good list. Gonna go 'head and whip up a Google Play Music list, thanks HOV!!

Y’all gassed that lil ****** version of Trip and buddy started smelling himself. :lol:

Been reading all these takes about the this topic and I legit don’t even think there’s a current Kang of R&B. It’s a few dope artists out, couple of legends still puttin out a dope record every now and then, but it’s not one sole cat out running ****.

Y’all gassed that lil *****s version of Trip and buddy started smelling himself. :lol:

Been reading all these takes about the this topic and I legit don’t even think there’s a current Kang of R&B. It’s a few dope artists out, couple of legends still puttin out a dope record every now and then, but it’s not one sole cat out running ****.

Funny part is the boy can't even sing like that. And him dragging out his notes is annoying.

Franky Ocean would like to have a talk with you sir.

And Anderson.Paak told Franky that he was coming for dat crown.

Leon Bridges is the R&B king right now.

Brent Faiyaz in contention too.

Jacquees is top 5 though!! I’m glad he ruffling feathers. Make these ****** sing. Call they bluff.

Quees can SING!!

Some of these people ain’t HEARD a singer in over 10+ years. They Involved with chics who only listen to rap, don’t eem like or KNOW about R&B...

But Jacquees can’t sing? :rofl:

Some of y’all funny

BJ The Chicago Kid, Anderson Paak and Jaquees like the only younger R&B dudes I listen to. I'm still bumping 70's, 80's, 90's R&B heavy.

I don't have the patience anymore to dig and search for these dudes that people claim are good. :lol: Then I listen to 'em and they can't even sing.

Exactly. Dudes barely rap connoisseurs, but I’m suppose to trust some of these dudes opinions on R&B? :rofl:

Pretty much how I feel about this topic. None of these new dudes are good enough, or consistent enough to be calling themselves the king of anything.

Back
Top Bottom