Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He's failing hadly at the whole mysterious vibe he's been trying to exude. Second album was a dud so he prolly taking his time
Aint even know he made a second album, just remember every woman loving his **** when it first dropped

Trapsoul was something like a classic. Bryson got off with that one

Tory lanez needs to drop that new Chixtape before New Years

I like 6lack over Bryson.

Whatever Tory Lanez does, I’m f**** with it! Tory is that dude. He another up for the R&B crooner crown

Jacquees has vocals, I just don’t care for his style. I throw him up with the Trey Songz and August Alsinas.

Guys like Daniel Caesar and Miguel are much better singer in my opinion.

Bryson Tiller, Tory Lanez, PND can sound good on records, but I wouldn’t put them in R&B king competitions.

Youngboy....MVP year :pimp:

IMG_20180824_150016.jpg

Nicki really gotta chill with all the internet stuff

Was at the club this weekend and that new Good Form remix she got w Wayne was actually ringing off, **** was loving it, this new bf IG flexin **** bout to overshadow it :lol::smh:

OVO seem to just operate more like an indie label

Idk why it’s so hard to believe but ppl gotta realize every artist aint meant to be a superstar and a lot of em don’t wanna be superstars. PND specifically is a ****ing hermit :lol:
plus it works for them

Idk why it’s so hard to believe but ppl gotta realize every artist aint meant to be a superstar and a lot of em don’t wanna be superstars. PND specifically is a ****ing hermit :lol:

He never had a chance. I know we are in an era in which **** is changing but in order to be in r&b you need to have a voice. PND just can't sing. Writing will only take you so far.

Last edited:
I know we are in an era in which **** is changing but in order to be in r&b you need to have a voice.
Nah
The way dudes are getting their vocals engineered it ain't that important.
Now if yu talking bout live of course

Jim set many trends. He was doing vlog stuff before it was a thing.

Him finessin that sneaker spot is legendary. :lol:

Iono, this sound like a nice way of calling it a camp. Especially when these _'s speak out. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom