Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

"How my ****** doin time and they ain't got no watches"

LeBron-James-Puppet-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif

how 3k GOAT with no solo hiphop efforts to his name? let alone, an actual classic.

again, solo. dont tell me **** about kast.

due to circumstances, some guys arent in contention by default.

Quality over quantity. Just cause Wayne made a billion songs... don’t mean he the GOAT. N_ just recorded a load of songs

Ken Griffey and Barry Bonds never won championships... but tell me they ain’t in contention as being the GOAT Baseball players. Same applies with Andre

if your one of those people that feel like theres more than one goat in hiphop, then fine. he, with out question, is one of them.

he just aint in contention for THEE goat.

he's got all the talent/skill in the world with no SOLO efforts. that matters.

dont really see why this should be a convo anyway. i mean, he CLEARLY dgaf, why should we? *shrugs*

I’ve talked about this before, to be in rap for this long and never drop a solo album for real. Nah, he not in my top 20. I think he’s dope but Big Boi outshined him on mad songs and the one album he drops is wild trash while Big Boi is dropping great solo albums.

I don’t know if he was scared of the challenge or couldn’t handle the pressure or what but for him to never drop the solo rap album is crazy as ****.

Every now and then I sit and wonder how many industry dudes did Keshia Cole have to go through to get on...

I ain't mad though.

It’s funny how people try to downplay and act like EM not one of the greatest.

But I’ve never heard anybody in the industry say he wasn’t. All I’ve ever heard is how good he is/was.

Back
Top Bottom