Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bruh when the Fab **** happened Laura read the report and he literally started tryna defend Fab playing dumb and coming up with hypotheticals talking about "so what if it was just a pushing match?" :lol::smh:

Then it turned into a conversation about "Me Too", calls Kodak and XXX clowns then says "but that don't apply to Fab we'll get the details on his situation" :lol::rolleyes

Edit:

A few things

1) It's not like there was a fab interview, where he elected to not ask him something
2) Ebro has a personal relationship with fab & his wife, natural instinct for ANYBODY would be to question that if that doesn't seem like behavior they've engaged in prior
3) We really gonna sit here & compare a dispute between a couple, to a rape of a woman & XXX who was caught on video beating his girl, & had SEVERAL instances of people claiming he was beating & threatening to kill his girl.

Also your decisions & the way you carry yourself have a lot to do with how people perceive you. Both of these dudes have repeatedly shown a lack of good decision making.

Aite man, I guess it's wrong to highlight that a ***** may be a rapist.. Let's just put that on the backburner & help you promote albums & increase your fame in the meantime.

First X, Then 69, now Kodak... ****** wanna excuse all the **** **** & call anyone who doesn't talk pure positivity a hater. I'm off this

***** ebro is gettin more flack for asking a question than Kodak got for possibly raping a chick. Things ****ed up out here.

Aite man, I guess it's wrong to highlight that a ***** may be a rapist.. Let's just put that on the backburner & help you promote albums & increase your fame in the meantime.

First X, Then 69, now Kodak... *****s wanna excuse all the **** **** & call anyone who doesn't talk pure positivity a hater. I'm off this
That's not what anyone who disagrees with buddy's approach is saying at all.

If the **** so real and personal to them , why they got dude on the show?

Last edited:
I just dont understand why he would complain that he couldn't talk about some ****, then knowingly try too anyway eventhough he know he cant beforehand. If its like that then just talk about the **** when you can without restrictions, whole thing just seems like a waste of time

EDIT: I dont rock with dudes music at all either, just examining the clip

First X, Then 69, now Kodak... *****s wanna excuse all the **** **** & call anyone who doesn't talk pure positivity a hater. I'm off this

***** ebro is gettin more flack for asking a question than Kodak got for possibly raping a chick. Things ****ed up out here.
Whatchu mean lol

That's what court is for.

We don't know if he did or didn't rape anybody. So in the meantime it's best to not speak on it. You know addressing cases is tricky.

Shoutout to Vic for all the stuff he does for the youth & his city. In this era these the ones we call clowns & cloutchasers tho.. This **** the twilight zone

A few things

1) It's not like there was a fab interview, where he elected to not ask him something
2) Ebro has a personal relationship with fab & his wife, natural instinct for ANYBODY would be to question that if that doesn't seem like behavior they've engaged in prior
3) We really gonna sit here & compare a dispute between a couple, to a rape of a woman & XXX who was caught on video beating his girl, & had SEVERAL instances of people claiming he was beating & threatening to kill his girl.

Also your decisions & the way you carry yourself have a lot to do with how people perceive you. Both of these dudes have repeatedly shown a lack of good decision making.

this was an amazing spin

*cue 50 Cent - I Get Money instrumental

he knocked that ***** teeth out she just made that up? :lol:

Shoutout to Vic for all the stuff he does for the youth & his city. In this era these the ones we call clowns & cloutchasers tho.. This **** the twilight zone

He just put out a real wack Tekashi 69 impression

All these dudes had their days in court on the way though

yall be wanting to make people guilty before they have their days in court lol

A few things

Based on how he quick he was to come up with some hypotheticals I find it hard to believe he would even bring that **** up in a public sit down :lol:

How _'s chill with you and how they chill with their girl in the comfort of their home ain't even close to being the same. Completely different personal relationship and emotions. I don't know how my _'s act in the crib solo so I can't even call it tbh. If I hear about a situation I can't really say my first reaction would be to instantly try and trivialize that **** lol

That personal relationship with his wife must not be too tough either. Imagine if he really did put hands on her and then she see Ebro all on here instantly tryna absolve Fab from any wrongdoing with literally no facts about the situation at all :rofl:

Also, they made the comparison by bringing it up :lol: I just pointed out how he made a general comment and then made it a point to go back and exclude Fab because he don't have the details even tho he don't have facts on the Kodak **** either

Based on how he quick he was to come up with some hypotheticals I find it hard to believe he would even bring that **** up in a public sit down :lol:

How _'s chill with you and how they chill with their girl in the comfort of their home ain't even close to being the same. Completely different personal relationship and emotions. I don't know how my _'s act in the crib solo so I can't even call it tbh. If I hear about a situation I can't really say my first reaction would be to instantly try and trivialize that **** lol

That personal relationship with his wife must not be too tough either. Imagine if he really did put hands on her and then she see Ebro all on here instantly tryna absolve Fab from any wrongdoing with literally no facts about the situation at all :rofl:

Also, they made the comparison by bringing it up :lol: I just pointed out how he made a general comment and then made it a point to go back and exclude Fab because he don't have the details even tho he don't have facts on the Kodak **** either

they love new york...

Maxo Kream Music Video Leads to 20 Arrests on Gun Charges
A music video featuring Houston rapper Maxo Kream has led to firearms charges against 20 people, local NBC affiliate KRPC reports (via HotNewHipHop). The video is for NFL Cartel Bo’s song “Hoova,” featuring Maxo Kream and directed by Be EL Be.

The visual features footage of several men brandishing firearms, and begins with footage of officers searching multiple men. As KRPC reports, police say that many of the men were gang members, and some of the guns were stolen. Pitchfork has confirmed charges against 19 of the reported 20 men. NFL Cartel Bo (born: Warren Tramelle Brown II) and 11 other men were charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm. Seven were charged with misdemeanor unlawful carrying of a weapon. One of the men, Laderious Raymon Bates, took a plea deal on his misdemeanor charge and was sentenced to 60 days in county jail. Maxo Kream was not arrested.

KRPC reports that, after his arrest, NFL Cartel Bo “was released on bond and was ordered to wear an ankle monitor, but police said he cut it off and has not been seen or heard from since.”

When police officers arrived at the video shoot, which took place in March, many people ran to escape arrest. Law enforcement officials used the video, which was uploaded to WorldstarHipHop’s YouTube page on May 20, 2018, to find the people who had escaped.

Back
Top Bottom