Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Big Sean scorched this joint, damn this **** here

You rock with Big Sean?

KgcBoIG.png

ebro corny for that

he wasnt even going anywhere with what he was trying to say...dude was talking in circles just to bring the topic up

he wanted a reaction outta kodak

He def wanted a lil viral sound bite/reaction :lol:

I started peeping how thirsty Ebro act around the lil Kanye situation. _ was so hurt he ain’t get that sit down lol

I don't **** with Vlad at all but I've been watching this **** for like an hour now. The sit down with Reggie Wright Jr is a good watch. It's annoying that there's like 15 parts of this ****.

Vlad is ****ing annoying in general but he willing to pay for content so he literally get everybody on here :lol: :smh:

Frustrating as hell cause I hate giving him clicks lol

I don't **** with Vlad at all but I've been watching this **** for like an hour now. The sit down with Reggie Wright Jr is a good watch. It's annoying that there's like 15 parts of this ****.

It's good but he playing dumb about all the *** whoopings that took place over there. Him being a former cop I understand it though. Suge been under all kinds of investigations, he could be connected to that if admitted too much.

Vlad is ****ing annoying in general but he willing to pay for content so he literally get everybody on here
Frustrating as hell cause I hate giving him clicks lol
I just listen to the stuff I'm interested in. Vlad is on some BS but he does have some good content.

His stuff with Godfrey and Lord Jamar been hilarious

Last edited:
It's good but he playing dumb about all the *** whoopings that took place over there. Him being a former cop I understand it though. Suge been under all kinds of investigations, he could be connected to that if admitted too much.

I just listen to the stuff I'm interested in. Vlad is on some BS but he does have some good content.

His stuff with Godfrey and Lord Jamar been hilarious

He still loyal to Suge, you can tell. He was there for a lot of **** and he tells some interesting stories. I sat through all 15 parts. He even in the comments responding to people.

He stays riding for Suge and he even sounds a little mad or bitter against Pac.

Kodak gotta know that he may be get asked that question though. Or it MAY be brought up. These folks trying to get ratings. That’s what it is

He still loyal to Suge, you can tell. He was there for a lot of **** and he tells some interesting stories. I sat through all 15 parts. He even in the comments responding to people.

This is probably the best insight on Suge I've heard from one of his OG's.

yo is that really him in the comments he was responding to conspiracy theories talking about peoples mothers lmao i gotta find it now if its really him haha

Bro again this **** is the Twilight zone, ***** Kodak Got multiple rape accusations going on & ****** mad at Ebro for bringing it up? We shaming ****** for tryna hold people accountable now?

Back
Top Bottom