Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

yo is that really him in the comments he was responding to conspiracy theories talking about peoples mothers lmao i gotta find it now if its really him haha

I feel like it is but we don’t have any proof. His replies had me crying. Said he’s gonna interview Keefe D real soon

Bro again this **** is the Twilight zone, ***** Kodak Got multiple rape accusations going on & *****s mad at Ebro for bringing it up? We shaming *****s for tryna hold people accountable now?

I hate Ebro for all the **** he's done to stunt and hinder NY rap. I hate his ***** *** in general

**** a Kodak

Bro again this **** is the Twilight zone, ***** Kodak Got multiple rape accusations going on & *****s mad at Ebro for bringing it up? We shaming *****s for tryna hold people accountable now?

It's one accusation if I'm not mistaken.

Bruh. Ebro himself said there were details and **** that couldn't be talked about. So what was the point of bringing it up? It's clear he wanted a reaction out of him. Ebro been acting like a troll ever since the Kanye situation

I hate Ebro for all the **** he's done to stunt and hinder NY rap. I hate his ***** *** in general

**** a Kodak

That's fair, i wasn't talkin to you specifically tho. There's a lot of cats calling Ebro a clown for this specific interview & i'm just sitting here like
giphy.gif

As far as Ebro & NYC music goes, he played a part yea, but i can't sit here and act like he's one of the main reasons.

It's one accusation if I'm not mistaken.

Bruh. Ebro himself said there were details and **** that couldn't be talked about. So what was the point of bringing it up? It's clear he wanted a reaction out of him. Ebro been acting like a troll ever since the Kanye situation

As a reminder that Just because ****** rocking with the music let's not just throw these accusations to the back burner. It ain't like this was some bs weed charge homie is accused of flat out rape.

Ebro does troll a sometimes, but one thing i must say is that he does consistently tell artist TOO THEIR FACE, what he doesn't agree about. Big artist or small he keeps that energy. So does he hope something like this goes viral, of course he runs a show. But he actively calls people out on **** & is willing to have the convos even if they get a lil heated.

Kodak the same ***** who got locked up based off doing BS in a IG live post, but now the media only wanna talk about BS & Gossip? how that work

its an open case bruh lol

Ebro said himself he know they can't get into details, so what was he really expecting him to say? :lol:

He didn't have to talk about his case specifically, he could have talked about the abuse of women in general. But you can't be mad if a ***** ask you about a situation you put yourself in.

I'm noticing this trend in hiphop, where if we like the music or the personality it's okay to praise the artist all day, but the second someone calls someone on the **** **** they involved with, they're a "hater" or "clout chasing".

As a reminder that Just because *****s rocking with the music let's not just throw these accusations to the back burner. It ain't like this was some bs weed charge homie is accused of flat out rape.

Ebro does troll a sometimes, but one thing i must say is that he does consistently tell artist TOO THEIR FACE, what he doesn't agree about. Big artist or small he keeps that energy. So does he hope something like this goes viral, of course he runs a show. But he actively calls people out on **** & is willing to have the convos even if they get a lil heated.

Kodak the same ***** who got locked up based off doing BS in a IG live post, but now the media only wanna talk about BS & Gossip? how that work

What is there to call out if you know jack**** about the case? He and we don't know anything about it so there's nothing to say. He wanted a reaction from Kodak and nothing else

And what he said about the media was when people are going through **** like he is that people are entertained by it, which is true. There was no reason to bring it up period. He can't talk about it. And he knew it. He could've had him address it when the case is handled. We know his agenda and it's corny.

I rock with Ebro but his whole tone was off in that interview. He approached this interview like it's the Kodak that was on TBC with the ski mask on.

I've called out Kodak on his nonsense but he's A LOT more mature now and it's clear he's learned from his mistakes. You can't start a interview off wrong and then go into asking about serious charges. He was on some CTG ****.

He didn't have to talk about his case specifically, he could have talked about the abuse of women in general. But you can't be mad if a ***** ask you about a situation you put yourself in.

I'm noticing this trend in hiphop, where if we like the music or the personality it's okay to praise the artist all day, but the second someone calls someone on the **** **** they involved with, they're a "hater" or "clout chasing".

Bruh....going on a radio station and talking about anything even remotely related to what he being charged with would've had his attorney HOT as **** :lol:

I think as an interviewer you should be able to ask whatever, including the hard questions, but in this instance it seem like even Ebro knew he wasn't gonna get anything substantial in response. So why ask?

To try and "call him out" while lowkey asking for an exclusive sit down after the case is over? :lol:

He was on some CTG ****.

Exactly what he was tryna do, this is their version of the Birdman interview :lol::smh:

**** felt hella fake/scripted

What is there to call out if you know jack**** about the case? He and we don't know anything about it so there's nothing to say. He wanted a reaction from Kodak and nothing else

And what he said about the media was when people are going through **** like he is that people are entertained by it, which is true. There was no reason to bring it up period. He can't talk about it. And he knew it. He could've had him address it when the case is handled. We know his agenda and it's corny.

it's simple, Homie just let him know his feelings off rip. Like we here to discuss the music, but i haven't forgotten about that rape case & at a future date i want to discuss it. The reason to bring it up is to bring awareness to the fact that it's going on & people should be aware of that before we spend the next half & hour bigging up your music & acting like everything is chill.

As usual this is just another case of people not liking the messenger. There's no agenda in directly telling someone how you feel about their actions.

Last edited:
Let's be honest Ebro was letting his bias against younger rappers bleed through. Rappers get charged with all types of **** and he wouldn't have that same tone if Fab was there. This is all because of Kodak's past antics and Ebro looked at him as another clown show.

Kodak was actually real positive and respectful even when he walked out til Ebro said "not gon tell me..." :lol:

accountable for what?

his day in court is otw and if all the evidence and narrative is laid out and hes convicted he deserves to do his time.

until then, all that other **** is extras to get brownie points from people and increase views. ebro tryna catch that viral moment, explain to me where he was even tryna go? he didnt even know himself, before he even got out any resemblance of a point to make, he had to flip it on kodak who kept the same face the whole time.

Bruh....going on a radio station and talking about anything even remotely related to what he being charged with would've had his attorney HOT as **** :lol:

I think as an interviewer you should be able to ask whatever, including the hard questions, but in this instance it seem like even Ebro knew he wasn't gonna get anything substantial in response. So why ask?

To try and "call him out" while lowkey asking for an exclusive sit down after the case is over? :lol:

Exactly what he was tryna do, this is their version of the Birdman interview :lol::smh:

**** felt hella fake/scripted

the way laura and peter goofy *** almost got excited when they saw it bothered him was so lame...i would have snapped on everyone

Let's be honest Ebro was letting his bias against younger rappers bleed through. Rappers get charged with all types of **** and he wouldn't have that same tone if Fab was there. This is all because of Kodak's past antics and Ebro looked at him as another clown show.

Kodak was actually real positive and respectful even when he walked out til Ebro said "not gon tell me..." :lol:

Nah this is the easy cop out, but it's not factual at All. I've seen Ebro sit down with many rappers & call them out for what they promote in their music, or pushing a certain agenda etc etc. Old *****, New ***** it doesn't matter he's always kept it a buck with them.

Also not to mention that Ebro interviews Tons of young rappers who he bigs up when they doing positive ****. He let that be known because lately it seems like hiphop just turns a blind eye to these women abuse allegations & calls you a Hater or lame when you bring it up.

Exactly.

He real bold with that man about accusations but we got video footage of Fab’s kids screaming as he in a handicap match with their mom
and paw paw lets see him keep that same energy with a NY legend. He probably already been up there and they didnt, its been like a year.

Kodak the same dude that said he don't **** with dark chicks, right? **** anyone checking on his opposite sex interactions for? Dude got **** he need to work on.

Bruh when the Fab **** happened Laura read the report and he literally started tryna defend Fab playing dumb and coming up with hypotheticals talking about "so what if it was just a pushing match?" :lol::smh:

Then it turned into a conversation about "Me Too", calls Kodak and XXX clowns then says "but that don't apply to Fab we'll get the details on his situation" :lol::rolleyes

Edit:

Nah this is the easy cop out, but it's not factual at All. I've seen Ebro sit down with many rappers & call them out for what they promote in their music, or pushing a certain agenda etc etc. Old *****, New ***** it doesn't matter he's always kept it a buck with them.

Also not to mention that Ebro interviews Tons of young rappers who he bigs up when they doing positive ****. He let that be known because lately it seems like hiphop just turns a blind eye to these women abuse allegations & calls you a Hater or lame when you bring it up.

And this is why I rock with Ebro cuz he does keep it 1k most of the time but he started off the interview with "I didn't wanna interview you cuz of..." and the vibe was off from there. That breakfast club interview was like 2 years ago. He's been through a lot and sounds more focused since then. I guarantee you Ebro hasn't seen his recent interviews. He wouldn't have had that same vibe with Fab cuz he's more familiar with who Fab is.

And most importantly we don't know anything about the case for him to be apologetic about it.

accountable for what?

his day in court is otw and if all the evidence and narrative is laid out and hes convicted he deserves to do his time.

until then, all that other **** is extras to get brownie points from people and increase views. ebro tryna catch that viral moment, explain to me where he was even tryna go? he didnt even know himself, before he even got out any resemblance of a point to make, he had to flip it on kodak who kept the same face the whole time.

Hot 97 is a big platform, Some of the viewers may not be familiar with Kodak. Before they go on promoting his album or whatever the hell else is going on, he let it be known that he's facing a trial for sexual assault, He wanted to highlight that issue. Kodak Could have easily stated some **** like I can't talk about my case... but i don't condone assault on women & kept it moving smoothly.

***** got beside himself because the interviewer ain't come in suckin his ****, & asked him about something that ain't sit right with him

facing but i don't condone assault on women & kept it moving smoothly.
Nothing about that interaction on behalf of either party was handled smoothly. I don't follow buddy, but it was pretty clear to me that he just wanted a reaction from Kodak. He had no point to make. He said clearly that it can't be discussed at the time....but let's mention it twice in a 30 second span and then let it breathe.

Back
Top Bottom