Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Its just my opinion lol

Flip the two disses and *****s would say Drake got barred to death

But people got different criteria when it comes to battles...Duppy was more lyrical than Adidon, regardless of where you stand on the beef
If we talking lyrical, Exodus is the best record in this whole run. Most Drake fans never cared about anything lyrical til Drake actually came with it on Duppy. Then all of a sudden Drake fans like bars?

I respect your consistency though. At least you make valid points.

No he didn't.Before 2 birds 1 stone...that ***** was getting picked on.

So in 8 years....you have 2 songs to point to from Drake's end. There's WAY more on Pusha's end :lol:

And on top of that...your man is a FAN

There are more lines here and there that he has that could be viewed as being for Pusha, but you're right. There is far more on Pusha's end. But once J Prince got into the "beef" and once Drake started talking about Pusha T "Going too far" I was done with it. Issa L. The Man that Made Free Smoke said he Pusha went too far lol

1FEBA359-7D67-46F1-8FF9-D0CBF11A6FD1.jpeg
Jerusalem = pineal gland
12 disciples = 12 cranial nerves
Hippocampus = white horse (revelation 19:11-16)
33 year crucifixition = 33 vertebrae (33° Mason).
Golgotha = Place of the skull
3 thieves = 2 thieves aka physical eyes that steal light from the real eye aka the minds eye
Etc

Galatians 4:24
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Those from the mount think on the higher plane and know it’s an allegory and see it for it’s higher truth, those in bondage serve only their lower selves therefore deal in the world of the material/visible therefore only that can they worship.

My b on the thread derail

Does Pusha T have ghost writers because if he dont you cant compare his lyrics to drake who dont write his own ish.
That's strange, because people compare them all the time...

If people really didn't believe he writes any of his stuff there wouldn't be any discussion.

Back
Top Bottom