Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

006AEEB1-BF04-43E8-BD9B-C3791073CDCC.jpeg

The way they fused bruh pic in w that smug *** look:rofl:

If you wanna connect those dots...fine. I don't care. I'm a fan of rap music. Pusha can rap. Pusha raps better than Drake. Pusha embarrassed Drake.

Ya'll can have all the other ****.

This :lol: :lol: Drake and Kanye are current Dirk and current Pau Gasol posting up each other in the paint

Blacks were the first Jews

True ... but it’s gotten out of hand. Jeruslam has to do with the place where the transformation of the mind happens. I get what it’s done for peoples psyches but people who’ve taken it literal despite skin color are taking it too far

You noticed the rest of Team OVO abandoned you after Adidon right?

:lol: You fighting these battles alone.

Life came quick :smh:

Its just my opinion lol

Flip the two disses and ****** would say Drake got barred to death

But people got different criteria when it comes to battles...Duppy was more lyrical than Adidon, regardless of where you stand on the beef

Drake cant never come back from getting Rosee divine pregnant, he had that image of he cant do no wrong, then got exposed.

True ... but it’s gotten out of hand. Jeruslam has to do with the place where the transformation of the mind happens. I get what it’s done for peoples psyches but people who’ve taken it literal despite skin color are taking it too far
this aint rap but ef it. aware me about this mind transformation

Its just my opinion lol

Flip the two disses and *****s would say Drake got barred to death

But people got different criteria when it comes to battles...Duppy was more lyrical than Adidon, regardless of where you stand on the beef

If you're going to pretend to care about "bars" all of a sudden...Don't forget that Pusha been "barring" that ***** up for years before Drake mustered up enough strength to respond. If you wanna talley up everything...your man is still holding the L.

If you're going to pretend to care about "bars" all of a sudden...Don't forget that Pusha been "barring" that ***** up for years before Drake mustered up enough strength to respond. If you wanna talley up everything...your man is still holding the L.

Ehh, drake went right at Pusha on 2B1S and pusha took like 2 years to respond. I'm not denying he took a L but Drake been throwing bars at him for awhile.

Ehh, drake went right at Pusha on 2B1S and pusha took like 2 years to respond. I'm not denying he took a L but Drake been throwing bars at him for awhile.

No he didn't.Before 2 birds 1 stone...that ***** was getting picked on.

So in 8 years....you have 2 songs to point to from Drake's end. There's WAY more on Pusha's end :lol:

And on top of that...your man is a FAN

Aye Tory Lanez brought up the Fake social media followers on Everyday Struggle today and it's reminded me of how warped social media has made the music business.

You got all these acts w/Millions upon millions of followers but can't put 10K people in seats, can't come close to platinum selling albums,

they'll have 3 Million followers and have 150K likes...meaning that over 2 Million of their followers are unaccounted for. It's wild.

I still stand by Duppy being the better record over Adidon.

But **** Ye. I hope Drake continues to sub him.

That “keeping it g, I told her don’t wear no 350s ‘round me” hit that *****s soul :rofl:

You are correct, Duppy is the better record, as in the better song you can play randomly and nod your head to. As a diss, it is totally negated by Son of Adidon, basically worthless.

Back
Top Bottom