Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Is it really tho? it's not like this is the first time we've heard these rumors of drake (his goons) trying to press someone. That dude been pushing to get a hood pass for the longest, & he knows he has J.Prince behind him so he's feeling himself. Also he knows Kanye has never tried to go anywhere near that street **** so he's the perfect one to try & talk that talk to.

I just keep thinking about that video of him at 19-20 saying _ with a hard R :lol:

I wonder which accent Kanye heard when he answered lol

I guess

It's a disconnect and difference in popularity online and popular in real life.

People will like and follow you, but will they even spend $10 to support you. Much less $80 or their time.

But even in real life people aren't "friends" with you because they support you, so of course people will follow an artist/person for multiple reasons. My IG is full of big booty "rappers" that I wouldn't spend a spare penny to hear a hook from.

But even in real life people aren't "friends" with you because they support you, so of course people will follow an artist/person for multiple reasons. My IG is full of big booty "rappers" that I wouldn't spend a spare penny to hear a hook from.

That's not the point. Would you smash them?

Women are the main followers of Teyanna.

I really don't know if Kanye just off his meds again or if he's baiting Drake to drop that diss record.

Also the way he's talking, I really gotta wonder just how much of Drake continuously poking at Kanye is in result of the Nike Vs adidas thing. I'm Crying At Ye constantly calling himself Drake's Idol

That's equivalent to the "I'm your OG & you shall respect me as such" From Joe Buddens podcast.

I'm your OG is still funny. :lol:

Ironically, that quote is originally from Kanye too. He told that to Wiz. :lol:

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Nah Ye gotta retro that for this "beef" :rofl:

This is EXACTLY why I never understood how the public let Hernandez trick them with his BS Billboard stats. Dude would chart for a few weeks and max out in the 60's & act like it was a "HIT". Meek could come out right now and say i got 16 billboard hits this year, if we going by that criteria

Damn. **** came full circle. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But yo, speaking of Ye and Wiz, that was where I kinda drew the line. Son was wild out of pocket talking about Wiz's son.

Yeah that **** was kinda outta line, I think he thought about his kids and realized that himself that’s why he apologized for months after that

That “you let a stripper trap you” tweet was some lowkey ether tho :lol:

My man shot the same _ 2 different times
he didn't die
in court we blowing kisses to the victim mom

All my _'s get high
distribute the pies
knowing them drug sentences high
from victimless crimes
I know the difference from a queen and b**** in disguise
and the difference from water weight and a brick when it's dry

:sick: :sick: :sick: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

That “you let a stripper trap you” tweet was some lowkey ether tho :lol:

Facts... If it were coming from anyone else. :lol:

Kanye wifed Kim Kardashian. I'm not about to get on a soapbox about her being a lesser woman, or say she's undeserving of being wifed. That's corny. But I will say that it's better to not throw stones when you live in a glass house. You can't clown Wiz Khalifa for his choice of marriage partner, and then ***** and moan when people remember your wife's past.

Damn... keeping it a buck, Kanye BEEN a clown, man.

I'm guilty of turning a blind eye to the nonsense since the music was great. But damn... the music trash at this point, the antics are o.d... it's a shame what time does to some of our legends.

Drake been better than Kanye post 2010

MBDTF vs TML (2010)
WTT vs Take Care (2011)
Yeezus vs NWTS (2013)
TLOP vs Views (2016)
ye vs Scorpion (2018 )

These are the years they both released

and Drake had IYRTITL, WATTBA, More Life all in between those releases

Kanye had the better album in 2010 but its been Drake ever since, Take Care vs WTT is debateable, both are good albums

Sidebar: I know it's cool to clown Nick Cannon. We can all agree that his music is trash. But the work he does outside of music is pretty commendable. Lately I've been trying to catch some of the Cannon Class videos he uploads to the Youtube. It's some great content. Phenomenal discussions being held among black intellectuals up at Howard's campus. It came at just the right time for me since I've been trying to gain a renewed understanding of the multiple facets associated with being Black. I'd recommend it to you guys if you have time.

Here's the latest episode, a previous episode where he discussed mentality of African Americans, and another previous episode where my baby Angela Rye joins the discussion.

Drake been better than Kanye post 2010

MBDTF vs TML (2010)
WTT vs Take Care (2011)
Yeezus vs NWTS (2013)
TLOP vs Views (2016)
ye vs Scorpion (2018 )

These are the years they both released

and Drake had IYRTITL, WATTBA, More Life all in between those releases

Kanye had the better album in 2010 but its been Drake ever since, Take Care vs WTT is debateable, both are good albums

Please not today beloved

Back
Top Bottom