Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

No they aren't. The guest carry the episodes.

You could sit Irv and Nore with anyone and they would be entertaining.

I thought the Shumpert interview was really good, thats prolly the first episode of EDS I've watched the whole thing in months

Jay the GOAT.

I can’t see a biopic about his life being that interesting though, his life seems pretty transparent

Based off Irv's telling of 80s/ early 90s drug dealing jay, I think a biopic on his life up until the black album would be dope as hell, everything else after that they can explain in the credits :lol:

Based off Irv's telling of 80s/ early 90s drug dealing jay, I think a biopic on his life up until the black album would be dope as hell, everything else after that they can explain in the credits :lol:

A 2 minute montage of Kingdom Come-Present would be hilarious :lol:

What actor would play Jay tho

A Jay movie could be good. He's seen the birth of hip hop, the crack era, tryna get on with Jaz, still selling drugs, struggling to get on, meeting Biggs and Dame, starting their own label. **** could be real good.

Movie would have to be 3 hours or a two-parter to cover all that.

Rather see a mini-series on HBO, SHO, Netflix, etc.

I don't like that they have NORE and Irv up there without Joe. AK and Nebraska are too young mentally for these interviews. They don't know **** and it's basically just the guest talking the whole time which isn't bad because NORE and Irv are great at it.

Jay-Z would never reveal enough about his life for a movie. He tried an autobiography and scrapped it.

The Wayne and Baby/Slim situation is crazy. If you would think it would be one person they wouldn't jerk, it would be Wayne. They practically raised that kid. And he displayed loyalty in return. I don't get it. Somewhere along the way Baby ain't makin it like people think, because he wouldn't need to cheat people. Unless he can't help it.

The Maino one was good. I saw the 50 Cent and Lenny Grant video, and skipped over it, because I didn't know who the hell Lenny Grant was.

I think it's not 50/50, radio in New York had a bigger hand in it than 50. 50 did play a part though. And as petty as 50 is, you know he made calls to radio stations. He's still going at Irv 15 years later.

I don't like that they have NORE and Irv up there without Joe. AK and Nebraska are too young mentally for these interviews. They don't know **** and it's basically just the guest talking the whole time which isn't bad because NORE and Irv are great at it.

This is how I feel. That only works for certain guest.

The n**** just supporting his girl because that whats we have to do at times

Ya'll can pretend as if your girl aint never made you do or go to some s**** you didn't want to.

There's give and take in relationships.

This?

You can go. I'm not going to be dressing funny or carrying a sign.

I'm not doing anything that compromises my position as a man.

You can see who has the power in the relationship. Dudes nose is wide open.

The n**** just supporting his girl because that whats we have to do at times

Ya'll can pretend as if your girl aint never made you do or go to some s**** you didn't want to.

Doing everything your girl “tell” you to do, is already a loss. Your ol’ lady must control you. That’s cool, if you a weakling

This?

Facts

This?

You think he out of all people don't feel like a man? He's done other weird s**** when it came to her. I'm just saying n***** do s**** all the time for they girls they don't wanna do. His girl just has to be supreme leader of ho's and the leader of a ho-fest.

Last edited:
Amber been passed so much. It's like the Warriors offense.

1104_AndreLee1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom