Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I just came home
I aint got no loot
i aint tryn sell drugs, i aint tryna shoot
tryna be a good ***** even wearin a suit
but the only job i got, to make hot soup.

Wasn't he trying to push a new single/video early this month? This just killed whatever momentum was building.

It’s TI’s persona now. I respect it.

But it’s important that people let this play out. Rape is too serious an accusation to be throwing around like that if it’s unfounded. :smh:

I know it’s folly to say someone of a certain stature doesn’t “need” to rape, but I’m reserving criticism on this one until things unfold.
Broads come up with a new definition of rape every day but if you talking bout the standard joint I'd agree
Dude got anger issues tho so it would be easy to just pull the 'I was very scared' card

yea T.I. wild for that

giphy.gif

Broads come up with a new definition of rape every day but if you talking bout the standard joint I'd agree
Dude got anger issues tho so it would be easy to just pull the 'I was very scared' card

yea T.I. wild for that

I feel you. But it’s important not to conflate his past anger issues with the possibility that he’s out here raping women.

Chris ain't lashed out or had an episode in seemingly a long time, so I'd say he's been on the right path. I don't see him being guilty of this and expect some things to fall into place in his favor but can't ever say there's no chance at all.

Back
Top Bottom