Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Highly unlikely he drinks or smokes like he claims he does on tv. That’s really my only gripe with him
smokes??
Besides the pen he don't even smoke bud mans just does tobacco

If you paid attention, you'd realize he partakes in a celebratory fashion, dude works at like 5-7 in the morning :lol:

Chris ain't lashed out or had an episode in seemingly a long time, so I'd say he's been on the right path. I don't see him being guilty of this and expect some things to fall into place in his favor but can't ever say there's no chance at all.
What you talking about? Didn't Kawabunga reveal he was wild abusive to her in their relationship? That was a few years ago.

What's so wrong about Future missing his bm and not ****ing with her new dude?
***** need to get over it. Focus on fathering his kids.

No time for simpish lashing out.

On Hot97 I remember she said she filed a restraining order on dude.
He seemed to be very obsessive and controlling when it came to her and that relationship despite having a thousand finer females he could be spending time on.

I dont get dude.

We gotta stop being so knee jerk these days fr
We??
That's Paris

He seemed to be very obsessive and controlling when it came to her and that relationship despite having a thousand finer females he could be spending time on.

I dont get dude.
Fam was stalking shawty til she got a restraining order then a year later got hot at a female for stalking him :rofl:
I'm happy he's free but **** that guy

We gotta stop being so knee jerk these days fr
Man **** Chris Brown.

Aint nothing knee jerk about it.

As if he deserves the benefit of the doubt. As if dudes casually get falsely accused of rape everyday.

Last edited:
We??
That's Paris

Fam was stalking shawty til she got a restraining order then a year later got hot at a female for stalking him :rofl:
I'm happy he's free but **** that guy

tumblr_nph5mstkK81si3ga3o1_1280.jpg

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom