Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

it’s important not to conflate his past anger issues with the possibility that he’s out here raping women.
I don't think he is, and I don't think the general consensus is that he is but the broad most definitely can use it

Chris ain't lashed out or had an episode in seemingly a long time, so I'd say he's been on the right path. I don't see him being guilty of this and expect some things to fall into place in his favor but can't ever say there's no chance at all.

Battery charge in July

Not gonna lie I don't like Chris Brown but I don't want him to go down on some Freddie Gibbs ****

I feel you fam. That’s why I say it’s important not to conflate it. Because that gives credence to her argument, and if this ends up not being true, the public would have ended up doing CB a disservice by bringing up his past in this instance.

After watching “broken down palace” :smh::smh::smh:

....can’t be going to them peoples countries acting a fool.

I ain’t trying to be locked up abroad

The biggest richest rapper own all his music, and is alive and well. Dude be tryna make coincidences stick

I ain’t trying to be locked up abroad

I ain’t trying to be locked up abroad.

Dudes RECORD everything nowadays, except a women consenting to sex. Whether verbally or some documents being signed :lol::lol::rofl:

who is that????
i know u aint talking bout jay snake self
cause he dont own reasonable doubt :lol:

I thought Biggs, Jay and Dame all own Reasonable Doubt.

Ehhhh I don’t care if you’re black/white/purple or green, if you’re a rapist/pedophile/molestor, it’s F you.

I'm sure all fair people agree with that. Problem is we live in a racist *** country where the rules are set up based on race.

I'm sure all fair people agree with that. Problem is we live in a racist *** country where the rules are set up based on race.

Indeed we do. I’m just not defending a black man if he’s indeed a scumbag because he can sing and dance. We’d want that predator out of neighborhood if he was the postman, it shouldn’t be any different for a celebrity.

I feel the same way about the Penn state scandal as I do R Kelly. I don’t know if Bhris did, but if he did I’m not chalking it up to the Man taking down a good brother.

I ain’t trying to be locked up abroad.

Dudes RECORD everything nowadays, except a women consenting to sex. Whether verbally or some documents being signed :lol::lol::rofl:
Yea if I was a celeb n smashing a whole bunch of joints, I'm letting em know off top that everything on camera or nothin :lol: ...n even if they say no I'm still getting footage of them leaving unharmed on their own will

Back
Top Bottom