Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If I was future I would’ve been pissed at that line too, that line wasn’t cool.

But I will say that Jay is from a an era where rappers throwing subliminals with great wordplay was the norm. Every rapper had a cut on the album that basically did that. Hell even Wayne and jay had some back and forths that hit below the belt. Future just does have the ability to respond musically.

“I don’t give a **** about Big Homie, I’m big homie around here
You rocking BLUE diamonds, ain’t nun to get you killed”

:pimp:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pretty much captured some views in this thread.

I swear man.

***** weird :lol:. Acting like you gotta take it on the chin just cuz it’s Jay Z. If I got a relationship with you, and you say or do something I didn’t feel you on...imma tell you about it. If you say you ain’t mean it blah blah blah...we address it, and move on.

It’s really that simple. But people can’t figure the idea of anybody talking to Jay Z as...you know, a Person :lol:.

The visual of Future checking Jay-Z is just not computing in my mind :lol:

Son probably told him the line hurt his feelings and doesn't understand why he said it

Then proceeds to go on radio saying he checked the ***** :lol:

exactly :lol: Future a scorned baby daddy

I swear man.

***** weird :lol:. Acting like you gotta take it on the chin just cuz it’s Jay Z. If I got a relationship with you, and you say or do something I didn’t feel you on...imma tell you about it. If you say you ain’t mean it blah blah blah...we address it, and move on.

It’s really that simple. But people can’t figure the idea of anybody talking to Jay Z as...you know, a Person :lol:.

Future just a lowly trap rapper stepping to the God :lol: :smh:

I don’t think it’s that far fetched, ain’t like he said he had that _ hemmed up like Jojo Simmons or something lol

243f1-545900_260695250741503_95052331_n.jpg

Future just a lowly trap rapper stepping to the God :lol: :smh:

I don’t think it’s that far fetched, ain’t like he said he had that _ hemmed up like Jojo Simmons or something lol

Right. It ain’t far fetched at all. Them ***** know each other.

And the ***** ain’t even say he “checked him”. He literally said...”I talked to him”...and he said Hov told him he ain’t mean it blah blah blah

Headlines, perception and stories matter more than the actual content and context people say **** in :lol:.

They acting like Future said in a Big Soulja or Ray Jay breakfast club voice...”I checked him” :smh: :lol:. Can’t even have a conversation as men with ***** anymore, I guess.

Word I hope all you dudes that think you’re supposed to dress a certain way in your 30s are all tucking your shirts in and wearing Patagonia

They can get some $250 Monarch's now :lol:

I swear man.

Coming from the dude who has an excuse for everything Future does :lol:

Headlines, perception and stories matter more than the actual content and context people say **** in :lol:.

I peeped that last week with the Big Bank interview. Cats have an entire audio file they can listen to in order to get the full context of what was said, but they’d rather run with the snippets and clips posted on social media.

shade room got ****** out here looking funny in the light.

I thought it was interesting when they pointed that out on the pod. I would agree if Future weren’t in the interview seat.

These people are asking him his thoughts on matters involving folks. Of course his responses are going to be one sided; he’s responding with his perception of actions taken by others. Nothing less than giving his opinion.

The hypocrisy that this is coming from Magic is comical as hell.

I thought it was interesting when they pointed that out on the pod. I would agree if Future weren’t in the interview seat.

These people are asking him his thoughts on matters involving folks. Of course his responses are going to be one sided; he’s responding with his perception of actions taken by others. Nothing less than giving his opinion.

The hypocrisy that this is coming from Magic is comical as hell.
You're future hive so you're doing what you're supposed to do. That don't make it not true.

I just think it's corny for people to even speak on entertainers relationships. We don't know what was going on in Future/Ciara's situation. We just going off of the little they've put out. Thought it was corny for Jay to say that line cuz he knows what it's like to be in a public situation and have people giving their opinions and talking when they don't know the story.

Nah it's just rap, wouldn't read too much into it. People out here hootin with Soulja boy joking on Drake and Tyga's relationships.

Back
Top Bottom