Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Coming from the dude who has an excuse for everything Future does :lol:

Not even. ***** on here going with the headlines, “Future PRESSED/CHECKED Jay Z” and just running with it :lol: . Everything is not about “defending” or “capjng“.

I peeped that last week with the Big Bank interview. Cats have an entire audio file they can listen to in order to get the full context of what was said, but they’d rather run with the snippets and clips posted on social media.

shade room got *****s out here looking funny in the light.

It’s the society we live in. This is how disinformation is so easily spread :lol:. The Russians loving it :lol:

Thought it was typical Joe nonsense and brushed it off, but then you listen, Jay's supposed to do this, Rocko's supposed to do this, Ciara's supposed to do this, Russ is supposed to do this, fans are supposed to do this etc.

But that's his opinion for what he thinks. Have you ever given advice or said that somebody "should have done" this or that?

I don't get the logic that Future isn't supposed to speak on what he thinks.

Not even. ***** on here going with the headlines, “Future PRESSED/CHECKED Jay Z” and just running with it :lol: . Everything is not about “defending” or “capjng“.

It’s the society we live in. This is how disinformation is so easily spread :lol:. The Russians loving it :lol:

You know most of us aren't going to watch a whole interview.

But that's his opinion for what he thinks. Have you ever given advice or said that somebody "should have done" this or that?

I don't get the logic that Future isn't supposed to speak on what he thinks.

He can speak, but he seems to expect people to act how he would.

The Rocko stuff was silly.

In the streets his life would be on the line, but he's whining about being sued for breaking a contract he willingly signed.

He can speak, but he seems to expect people to act how he would.

The Rocko stuff was silly.

In the streets his life would be on the line, but he's whining about being sued for breaking a contract he willingly signed.

I guess I just don't get WHY that's being made to seem to be a major deal. idk, maybe it's just me not caring about him wanting people to react how he wants them to cause I want people to react the way I want them to as well but that's how y'all feel

yeah i been playin TT3 more since these 20 degree days hit.

def cold weather music.

02EF552F-3BD6-4BC6-9EE8-F163737F6A76.gif

So Drake still tryna find dirt on Pusha :lol:

Somebody in his circle should tell him you ain't built to go at it with this _. It's too much material out about you.

I guess I just don't get WHY that's being made to seem to be a major deal. idk, maybe it's just me not caring about him wanting people to react how he wants them to cause I want people to react the way I want them to as well but that's how y'all feel

It's not a major deal, mf be on here allllll day talking about what other people should have done or why they're wrong for something they did :lol:

Back
Top Bottom