Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yall do listen to rap right?

Yall kno rappers have BEEN gettin punch lines off about current events/buzz right?

That future/russ/ciara situation was buzzing @ the time and jay made a line bout it just like ANY rappers done in years past.

Why all this discussion about “what the line was supposed to mean”? ****?

The soulja boy lines are without question, on the way. Yall gonna feel the need to dissect those too?

**** apologizing to future.

I said it in this thread before. This is the most non caring, cold hearted, sensitive *** generation ever lol

They get in their feelings when it pertains to them but don't give a **** when it's someone else.

Drake is another example of someone like that.

I think the sensitivity of this generation is exaggerated.
This is on of the first generations that people, who previously have been persecuted, can now feel empowered to speak up and that's all people are doing. They are voicing how they feel about something.

What's funny is how sensitive people sound complaining about somebody else being sensitive.

Jay got too much money, power and he moves like the president but Future checked him?

Nah, another reason Nay is a clown.

And I don't think Future still wants Ciara. It's that she doesn't need him and he can't control her. His other baby mamas need his money and name to make them somebody.

She leveled up and did better than him, quickly.

Who cares if Future, excuse me Nadavyius thinks Russ is corny.

And if Ciara was messing with someone like 50, she wouldn't be all in his mouth. It goes both ways. Dude needs to move on, he has eight other baby mamas or however many he has.

Yall do listen to rap right?

Yall kno rappers have BEEN gettin punch lines off about current events/buzz right?

That future/russ/ciara situation was buzzing @ the time and jay made a line bout it just like ANY rappers done in years past.

Why all this discussion about “what the line was supposed to mean”? ****?

The soulja boy lines are without question, on the way. Yall gonna feel the need to dissect those too?

**** apologizing to future.
This reminds me of MC Serch story about Pete Nice's Hammer line on the Cactus album and then Hammer put a hit out on them when they came to Cali.

That's the extreme example of where that **** can go.

I'm pretty sure Joe Budden got snuffed once off one of those topical rapper lines too :lol:

Every now and then there'll be those current events and somebody uses it as a punchline and unbeknownst to the rapper they get pressed by the person offended and either it goes down or they cop the plea. There are countless stories like this in rap :lol:

According to Future, the camel was all mumbly and stuttering and stammering like he's known to do and dodged the intent behind it.

I find that hilarious. Not saying he or rappers shouldnt do that but at least stand by ya rhymes.

Last edited:
That “this is the most sensitive generation” **** is so played out at this point. Rap itself is sensitive, the hell are you all talking about? Emcees been in their feelings forever but cats love to pretend like this is some new trend and pile on with the slander when it’s convenient. MF’s used to get mad when other ****** didn’t show up to be in their music videos, mad when other rappers were piping their *****es, etc. None of this **** is new. Stop faking the funk.

"believe half of what you see
none of what you hear
even if it's spat by me"

There really is a Hov bar for everything :lol:

But I do believe there's a possibility he didn't keep that same energy with Fewch, though. Not saying the ***** had Jay up there trembling in his boots, but he was talking about another man's child on some shady ****. I could see it being brought up and Hov being on some "nah it wasn't like that" steeze.

Still don't know what Jay's point was with that line

If I was future I would’ve been pissed at that line too, that line wasn’t cool.

But I will say that Jay is from a an era where rappers throwing subliminals with great wordplay was the norm. Every rapper had a cut on the album that basically did that. Hell even Wayne and jay had some back and forths that hit below the belt. Future just does have the ability to respond musically.

U AINT GOT THE JUICE LIKE THAT

upload_2019-1-23_7-7-52.jpeg

SUPER :pimp:

^ that was the moment when future exposed him self as a lame. Lol

If jay aint ****, stop lettin his moves dictate yours.

***** talkin bout ‘mood’...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom