Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not feeling Myse going at Tory.

I know dude said anyone could step up, but Myson shouldn’t need to capture a moment off Tory Lanez.

I think Tory is a cornball and always has been but I respect him stepping up and delivering quality disses. Bars are there but both of his songs need to be shorter.

U would think I was a g league superstar then if Cole could be pro. I’m 6’3 wit a wicked jump shot and court vision. Can do that average *** dunk in my sleep.

Tory raps better than most top level rappers. JID better come with it or it's going to swing in Torys favor easily. He's a goofy on the internet like most of em but he brings it.

U would think I was a g league superstar then if Cole could be pro. I’m 6’3 wit a wicked jump shot and court vision. Can do that average *** dunk in my sleep.

U probably trash on the court :nerd:

Hip hop needs this.

Almost like a PSA - we still need bars!

Who got them!

The question is who’s going to respond or ignore them.
We always say we want bars and we want cats saying names instead of dropping subliminals.

I can’t knock Tory for delivering on both.
I don't disagree, but none of these ****** got real beef. He's been blatantly fabricating beef in an attempt to fabricate buzz. When he bumped into Royce, he made a swift u-turn. ****** on facetime trolling one another in the midst of a rap beef is wild to me. I'm old, though.

I'm starting to think I just don't like the ***** though, because I was far from blown away by his response.

We always say we want bars and we want cats saying names instead of dropping subliminals.

I can’t knock Tory for delivering on both.

This. He a corny *** _ but I respect what he's doing. It's actual music. No dumb silly ****.

And it's not even "fake beef". :lol:

These _'s ain't on IG threatening each other and pullin out dracos unless I missed something. It's competition.

D62CF456-ECE7-4983-8912-184360274E1E.jpeg

:smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom